I made 3 calls this morning , just becase I forget to lock the screen after I peeked and I held the phone in my hold when I was walking.

The dial key is really easy to press, it just located right under my thumb if I held the device in one hand.

But the lock screen key is too far away to press, I need to swtich holding position or use the other hand to press it.

So , I made this suggestion at betazone, asking them to bring the "a" and "k" hotkey back.

If you have the same feeling ,please back me up here:

https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/threads/view/16708
    07-11-13 02:01 AM
    come on, nobody?
    07-11-13 05:57 AM
    I want this lock key also, it was very convenient when it was A-key for locking.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:19 AM
    Yea me too would prefer the lock key to be made available

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:41 AM
    We cannot view your post on the link you posted. Yes I would like this feature.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 11:23 AM
    Your hand is to small to reach up and press the power button for a few seconds and click lock? I don't know, I see it as very simple to lock my device, I also turn off the "gestures to wake" so the lock button has to be pressed and than swipe up to open the device.
    07-11-13 11:39 AM
    Your hand is to small to reach up and press the power button for a few seconds and click lock? I don't know, I see it as very simple to lock my device...
    thats what i thought...
    07-11-13 03:22 PM
    Yea me too would prefer the lock key to be made available

Posted via CB10
    login with your bbid, and register the BB10 program
    07-11-13 04:12 PM
    Your hand is to small to reach up and press the power button for a few seconds and click lock? I don't know, I see it as very simple to lock my device, I also turn off the "gestures to wake" so the lock button has to be pressed and than swipe up to open the device.
    Of course ,you hands are bigger than mine, I'm asian
    Maybe you guys can press the top button with your forefinger, but I can't reach it without moving the device or my hand.

I think you might be agree with me ,if you are using the gesture to unlock. Swipe your thumb to unlock, peek with it and lock with it, all by one thumb, quick and easy. Besides many ppl have already get used to lock the keyboard with "a" or "k" .
    07-11-13 04:25 PM
    It WOULD be nice if they brought that back. I think most users that have used BlackBerrys in the past have gotten used to that.
    07-11-13 04:39 PM
    Yes... some of us have hands that small. For example, in BeWeather Pro you have to reach up and tap "Cancel" to back out of the weather map. I have to steady to phone with one hand (for fear of dropping it) and tap the upper left corner with the other... but then, I'm just a girl!
    07-11-13 05:09 PM
    Beyond hand size, if you have a password and actually want to lock the phone rapidly this was a solid feature. Where as now one has to hold the top button, wait and then click "lock", you used to be able to press 1 button.

Q10 on the run
    07-11-13 11:51 PM