Ive tried searching google but no answers. Can someone please tell me how i can link my igrann account to my company facebook page? I am the administrator of the page. Thank you in advance!

Irishman in Indonesia
    10-20-14 03:34 AM
    You mean your Instagram account to your Facebook account ? Nothing to do with your phone Install the Instagram Feed app in Facebook (web version). It will automatically populate a Facebook page with your photo. That's all.

And you can always share specific picture to Facebook via the Share action in iGrann
    10-20-14 09:00 AM
    When i do that it links to my personal fb page and not my company's page. I want to only link to my company page.

Thanks for the help

Irishman in Indonesia
    10-20-14 09:56 AM
    I was already able to link it using instagram app on my ipad but so far ive had no luck with igrann on my phone

Irishman in Indonesia
    10-20-14 11:12 AM
    Because iGrann use the embedded Share feature of BBOS 10, and for now, you can only link one account on your phone.

• Either you set your phone with your Facebook work account and you will be able to share as usual,
    • Either you use a Facebook web app, like the official Instagram Feed which create a page with all your Instagram pictures/videos,
    • Either you use another mean to share specific photos to your Facebook account, why not by email ?.
    10-20-14 01:05 PM
    Ok thanks for the help. I only have 1 facebook login account but inside i manage 2 company pages as well as my personal page. The instagram apps let you link only 1 page of your choice.

Irishman in Indonesia
    10-20-14 08:56 PM
    Whereas it seems igrann will only link to your personal page

Irishman in Indonesia
    10-20-14 08:58 PM
    hey @pollsallagh did you find out if you can or can't link igrann to facebook brand page?

I'm also in Indonesia btw..
    11-25-15 10:26 PM
    So far couldnt find a solution. What part of indonesia are you in? Im in Medan.

Irishman in Indonesia
    12-13-15 04:21 AM
    Hey! sorry for the late reply..
    still curious though, did you manage to get the igrann to link with the facebook professional page instead of the personal one?
    I am in Pekanbaru & Padang, what are you doing in Medan?
    07-27-16 12:39 AM