Just left I Phone 5 for Q10, I feel more productive with blackberry q10 and Iphone 5 ios7 is slow. Q10 gives me gr8 feel. Thanks to blackberry for such a wonderful device. Waiting for 10.3......

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 09:23 AM
    Yup. Love the Q10. Also love the iPhone 5s. Both great devices.

Enjoy your Q10. I got mine in January and I've loved it ever since.
    bumpy510 likes this.
    05-09-14 09:33 AM
    Congratulations! Bunch of great people in CrackBerry. They will fix all the problems you might have with Q10. I love Q10 and am looking forward to Q30 later this year.
    rayporsche likes this.
    05-09-14 09:37 AM
    Perhaps you should have waited for Q20 or windermere. Q10 has a timebomb deteriorating keyboard that's eventually starts to double type.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 09:40 AM
    What's "eventually"? I've had no such problem.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    05-09-14 09:42 AM
    Perhaps you should have waited for Q20 or windermere. Q10 has a timebomb deteriorating keyboard that's eventually starts to double type.

Posted via CB10
    Don't talk too loud. As far as we know the other one might too.
    05-09-14 09:43 AM
    What I have realized is that if you have ever used blackberry in your life, you will always miss blackberry, no matter for the time being you switch to other brand, but at last you will move to blackberry only. Because if you don't have blackberry, you don't have blackberry.

Blackberry is loosing market share just because of negative branding done by media and people otherwise their is no reason.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 10:21 AM
    What I have realized is that if you have ever used blackberry in your life, you will always miss blackberry, no matter for the time being you switch to other brand, but at last you will move to blackberry only. Because if you don't have blackberry, you don't have blackberry.

Blackberry is loosing market share just because of negative branding done by media and people otherwise their is no reason.

Posted via CB10
    Well said bro! I have a 9790 and iphone 5. Upgrading to q10 next week!

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 10:25 AM
    Hey nothing wrong with Z series too. Best virtual touch keyboard. Either way you choose you have the best keyboard.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 10:27 AM
    Hey all the best

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 10:31 AM
    I have all Z and Q devices available in Canada. I really have a problem to decide which BlackBerry I am going to use today, because all of them are more than just fine. I had BlackBerry for years but was with other 'toys' till BB10 came. I am home now, forever.

Posted via CB10
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 10:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry lost its market share because it was slow to innovate and recognize new consumer expectations in the Smartphone market. If the Storm had resembled a Z10 instead of the ridiculous nightmare it was, then it's likely that BlackBerry would still be an industry leader.

Posted via CB10
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 10:47 AM
    I also left 5s for Q10. My company who provided 5s said I was crazy but that they still supported blackberry. Yes!! Great phone and I love it!! Little worried about the double typing issues that I've read about on hear. I will cross that bridge....I also had the z10 before iphone which I also loved. don't understand why z10 did not get credit it deserved. Great phone. The best new feature for me is that you now can auto download android apps. Not a big app guy but do like my banking. Imobile.

Posted via CB10
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 11:04 AM
    Did the same thing 4 weeks ago. Could not be happier. This device does stuff the iphone dreams about. Try scheduling a meeting with everyone on an email thread. Unbelievable.

The predictive text is amazing

I really don't understand where all the business users went.

Make your comeback blackberry!!

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 01:33 PM
    Made the switch from iPhone to the Q10 about two months ago and I can honestly say that the constant search for the perfect phone is over. the Q10 is an amazing device that just works. I had Blackberry years ago and couldn't be happier to return and discover how great BB10 is. If your on the fence about switching back to Blackberry don't hesitate.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 03:32 PM
    So did I! Absolutely no Regrets (though the double typing issue can get annoying )

Posted via CB10
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 03:46 PM
    Good choice! I've been using a Q10 since last July and it's an awesome BlackBerry.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 07:57 PM
    Same here!

From iPhone 5 to Q10 and I regret nothing! Love the gesture, keyboard, size and battery life!

Posted via CB10
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 08:44 PM
    Just left I Phone 5 for Q10, I feel more productive with blackberry q10 and Iphone 5 ios7 is slow. Q10 gives me gr8 feel. Thanks to blackberry for such a wonderful device. Waiting for 10.3......

Posted via CB10
    Welcome on board

Posted via CB10
    ankur goel4 likes this.
    05-09-14 09:04 PM
    Welcome! I got my Q10 last July and though I hated the 10 os at first (I was 9810 user) I got use to it and wasn't long before I was loving it.

I got a Z30 in November and it is also awesome. I love the keyboard on my Q but love the screen size more on the Z. I do hope they are coming out w/ a bigger Q10!

Anyway BlackBerry is just such an incredible phone and no one believes me when I tell them. I just don't understand why they have no marketing in the USA.

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    05-09-14 11:30 PM

Blackberry is loosing market share just
    because of negative branding done by media and people otherwise their is no reason.

Posted via CB10
    Copy that!. Just back with Blackberry after 4 years with iPhones. I love Apple stuff - real fanatic - but I missed my old BB and eventually gave in to the urge to get a Q10. So pleased I did - it has character after the iPhone and I love it!
    ankur goel4 and moody like this.
    05-10-14 03:00 AM
    Copy that!. Just back with Blackberry after 4 years with iPhones. I love Apple stuff - real fanatic - but I missed my old BB and eventually gave in to the urge to get a Q10. So pleased I did - it has character after the iPhone and I love it!
    I was talking to a nurse who noticed my Z10 in its sleeve case. She said she used to have a BlackBerry and just got an iPhone and said she loved it. I took my Z10 out and she said she had never seen that. I showed her the HDMI port, the Hub, the shortcuts, explained the DLNA, NFC, SD card, removable battery features and the cool flicking and swype to delete features of the keyboard. She kept saying " my iPhone can't do that" over and over again. Then I talked about the email attachments and flash player. She said she will look for a BlackBerry the next time she is due for an upgrade. One can hope.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    moody, kbz1960 and ankur goel4 like this.
    05-10-14 08:44 AM