I was delighted to see the OS upgrade that allows users to select LED colours. I used it immediately. Now finding that only Red, Yellow and Green work. No Blue, no Cyan, no Magenta. I am not sure exactly what happened. Another OS update? Or a hardware problem? Anybody else experience this? I tried installing BeeBuzz and Hub++. Same story with both.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 06:00 AM
    I have also failed in all my attempts to get colour LEDs to work on my Q10. I have been trying ever since I bought my Q10; initially on 10.2.x and now 10.3.1. Colour LEDs is a feature that I love on my old Bold 9900.
    I purchased BeeBuzz and PowerTools in an attempt to get colour LED notifications to work with my Q10 on 10.2 but they rarely if ever worked. Like ThomToronto I was really pleased to see that colour LEDs were 'built in' to custom contacts from 10.3 – but I still can't get it to work. Sometimes it works once and then never again, more often – not at all.
    I haven't tried Hub++, and I'm reluctant to purchase a third app in my attempts to get this working. I understand that some BB10 users can get their LED to change colour of notifications, but not me or ThomToronto.
    I was beginning to wonder whether it might be something to do with network provider signals to the device - but that's just fishing about in a black hole for an explanation.
    06-25-15 07:27 AM
    The thing is that mine DID work for awhile. And I didn't change anything. But now the one email account set to magenta flashes red, and Facebook, set to blue, doesn't flash at all.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 07:03 AM
    All of the colors work on my Q10 with BeBuzz as well as with OS 10.3.2.798
    06-26-15 05:26 PM
    Hello, I'm new to the site and a proud owner of a Z30 STA100-5 on SO 10.2.1.3062. I have BeBuzz pro installed and works fine.

I'm thinking of trying update using sachesi to 10.3.2.798 but I'm afraid that Bebuzz stops working as I have read in other posts.

Does actually Bebuzz works completely fine on 10.3.2.798?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 07:20 PM
    Bebuzz is working fine here on 10.3.2.858.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 07:35 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Sorry for my late answer. Maybe I'll try the 10.3.2.2339 autoloader after solving another issue with virtual keyboard not working after update to 10.3.1 using sachesi and now i cannot even connect to link or sachesi 😣

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-18-15 09:48 PM
    I'm using a Passport Silver Edition running 10.3.2.2226. noticed that one of my BBM contacts is set to light the LED in blue, but for some reason, the LED lights magenta instead. I ran BBVE and tested the LED to make sure it glows blue, and it worked. I set another contact to glow blue, and it worked. But for some reason, one of my contacts won't glow blue even though he is set to blue. Any ideas?
    09-05-15 04:25 PM
    for some reason, the LED lights magenta instead. I ran BBVE and tested the LED to make sure it glows blue, and it worked. I set another contact to glow blue, and it worked. But for some reason, one of my contacts won't glow blue even though he is set to blue. Any ideas?
    Yes, Magenta is red and blue. You have 2 notifications at the same time.
    Attachment 370217

If you use another app to notify you (HUB++ and so on), you have to remember to disable the LED Notification settings for all your profile.
    09-07-15 08:16 AM
    Joshu42, thanks for the reply. I think there is a different problem going on because the BBM sound I assigned to my friend isn't right either. The problem seems to be that my wife's BBM sound and color are taking over. For some reason, my friend's notifications aren't working, but my wife's are. So maybe there is more to this problem... not just LED, but a contact notification conflict of some kind.
    09-07-15 03:15 PM
    Joshu42, thanks for the reply. I think there is a different problem going on because the BBM sound I assigned to my friend isn't right either. The problem seems to be that my wife's BBM sound and color are taking over. For some reason, my friend's notifications aren't working, but my wife's are. So maybe there is more to this problem... not just LED, but a contact notification conflict of some kind.
    You have to set it for each profile. Are you sure you're on the same profile ?
    It's very possible it's a contact bug. You may need to reload the OS to find out
    09-07-15 05:45 PM