Hi I'm running 10.3.2.556

I think it relatively recently updated to that. I have noticed lots of lag in the text/sms app over the last perhaps three weeks or so, roughly coinciding with the update I got (i'm on cricket)

When I go to a conversation, it doesn't pull up right away like it used to, some times it shows the old conversation for a second before going blank and then showing the new one I selected

It also lags in scrolling, and if i go to the menu before sending a message, when I return to the message it has been replaced by the previous one that didn't get sent (kind of hard to explain without seeing it first had, but basically if I go to menu without hitting send I am always having to delete old messages to send a new one)

usually i like the BB text app, i am glad they have been adding incremental support to it, like the letter counter and emoji read support at least... but after the new update i have not been so pumped

I did also install one of those emoji cut and paste apps from BB world lately... but the text lag seems the same whether or not it is open
    10-04-15 12:11 PM
    ok .556 is a pretty old OS...why don't you upgrade to something more polished? it probably doesn't have the issues you are complaining about
    10-04-15 12:24 PM
    hmm... hadn't thought of that because cricket just recently pushed an update to me... i just run what they send me
    10-04-15 02:01 PM