Hi all,

Wind Mobile Q10 with 10.3.1 here. Used to use Starbucks.ca all the time to add funds to my card, manage my account etc.

It appears that ever since I upgraded I am not able to log on at all. I can log on using a friend's Passport and Google Chrome.

Is there a way we can tell if a website uses Flash? I am trying to figure out if that's the issue here cause with 10.2.1 I had no problems.

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 12:34 AM
    If there's a flash portion on the site, it will generally show a 'No compatible plug-in found' disclaimer where the flash content would be. If it works on your friends Passport though, there's pretty much 0 reason it wouldn't work on your Classic unless your friends Passport isn't running 10.3.1. Try clearing your cache and cookies in the browser settings and loading the site again.
    05-27-15 12:37 AM
    If there's a flash portion on the site, it will generally show a 'No compatible plug-in found' disclaimer where the flash content would be. If it works on your friends Passport though, there's pretty much 0 reason it wouldn't work on your Classic unless your friends Passport isn't running 10.3.1. Try clearing your cache and cookies in the browser settings and loading the site again.
    Bla1ze,

Thanks for responding. I should have included that on my friends Passport the website starbucks.ca log in info doesn't work with the Blackberry browser (like mine) but does work with his Google Chrome browser. This is the odd thing.

He is also running the latest OS for his Passport. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 01:29 AM