suddenly the "a" button is not responding properly, it need to be pressed with some pressure or pressed couple of times to perform it's operation.

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    06-08-14 12:44 AM
    suddenly the "a" button is not responding properly, it need to be pressed with some pressure or pressed couple of times to perform it's operation.

Sounds like a hardware issue. Perhaps something is either under they key, and may be easily "blown" or shaken out from beneath. If it persists, you can always try a battery pull, though I doubt that would fix it.

If all else fails, you may need to have it in for repair.

Good Luck!
    06-08-14 01:59 AM
    I think , the keyboard needs replacement , unfortunately a new one is not available in India .
    06-08-14 12:04 PM
    Which online site provides, original keyboard assembly?

06-09-14 08:48 AM
    Which online site provides, original keyboard assembly?

eTradeSupply.com or eBay.com are both great sites to find original parts on.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 10:55 AM
    are you sure the parts on eTradesupply are genuine ?Ebay has lots of sellers
    eTradeSupply.com or eBay.com are both great sites to find original parts on.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 01:02 PM
    are you sure the parts on eTradesupply are genuine ?Ebay has lots of sellers
    Yes. ETRADESUPPLY.COM sells OEM Genuine Parts. Before purchasing, always contact the seller to double check if the parts are genuine.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 03:15 PM
    the "a" button started working properly after a couple of days of malfunctioning, but since the last couple of days, it's the same issue, needs to be pressed a bit harder.

06-26-14 04:29 AM
    Yes. ETRADESUPPLY.COM sells OEM Genuine Parts. Before purchasing, always contact the seller to double check if the parts are genuine.

Posted via CB10
    It's nice to get tips on where to get replacement parts and how to "fix" hardware issues yourself.

I also think it's important for every single one of us with keyboard issues to raise our issues directly with BlackBerry via twitter, @blackberryhelp. Without the consumers pushing back on the manufacturer, nothing will surely be done.

All you have to do is follow @blackberryhelp and then send them a tweet asking for help, and then they will direct message you.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 08:37 AM
    I did that over and over again but the refused to reply me. My R & A key all a sudden became supersensitive. I just slide my finger through them it displays a function without even pressing them is so frustrating as I can't type anymore without making tones of errors.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 07:52 AM
    I did that over and over again but the refused to reply me. My R & A key all a sudden became supersensitive. I just slide my finger through them it displays a function without even pressing them is so frustrating as I can't type anymore without making tones of errors.

Posted via CB10
    Did you follow @blackberryhelp first? They can only direct message you if you follow them.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 08:04 AM