- CrackBerry Genius
- 2,526 Posts
Is the keyboard backlit?
I don't know if anyone noticed, but the demo videos of this Q thing we saw today didn't appear to show an illuminated keyboard. Anyone else notice that?BlackBerry Z10 on Bell Canada
- CrackBerry Addict
01-31-2013, 05:50 PM #7
- 505 Posts
Wow I'm gonna miss the trackpad...but that is one simple and beautiful phone without it. LOVE IT!!!Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-31-2013, 11:23 PM #12
- 462 Posts
i'm sure keys are lit. my question how will i be able to cut and paste without the trackpad.....................pin: 2b09bd74
Austin, Texas, USA
Started with a 7510 to a 8830 to a 9630 to a 9700 to a 9900....and now a Q10
- 02-01-2013, 01:01 AM #13
The more I see of the Q10 the more I want it over the Z10.
And the 2100mAh battery is a nice touch.
Anyone know if the Q10 is thicker than the 9900? I'm o.k. with that if it means a better battery.RIM is dead. Long live BlackBerry!
- 02-01-2013, 01:12 AM #14RIM is dead. Long live BlackBerry!
- By bionicfrank in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:39 AM
- By Indycar in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:06 PM
- By omgwtfitsp in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:44 AM
- By nightdreamor in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:28 PM
- By Rich in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:39 AM