Do we know exactly how much bigger the keys are ? It would be fantastic if they were 30% bigger but I don't see how that is possible since the width of the Q10 is only marginally wider.
"What allows us to get that extra size is we've replaced the home key, the back key and the send/end keys, since everything in BB10 is controlled by gestures and direct manipulation of the data. Without the curve, each key is the same size, and they're 3% larger."
So I guess we can close this thread 3% not 30%.
- 02-02-13, 01:03 PM #5
Key Size ???
Here's a photo from another thread that shows the Q10 side by side with a 9900... Q10 keys are noticeably wider...
Hot! BlackBerry introduces Q10: QWERTY keyboard, screen 3 "1, run BB10sold: Bold 9700
Latest OS: 126.96.36.1994 (official T-Mo)
- 02-02-13, 01:37 PM #6
Last edited by sibeans; 02-02-13 at 02:11 PM.
- By Mcbcom in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 27Last Post: 09-20-10, 09:33 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-09, 04:42 PM
- By mark00020 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-08, 05:20 PM
- By htsmithjr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-08, 01:05 PM
- By archinloaf in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-07, 04:33 PM