- CrackBerry Abuser
- 170 Posts
Key 'o' has become too sensitive.
The 'o' Key on my keypad has become so sensitive that even on slight touch it shows up on screen. It does click on pressing harder though it's not required.
The situation is so annoying that even when I try typing 'i', 'o' shows too as I touch it when cloicking 'i'.
- CrackBerry User
04-22-14, 05:12 PM #4
- 11 Posts
I had the same problem and because the phone was still under warranty I had to send it in for repair with my carrier (Fido). I got my phone back in a week and all is well. If you do send it in, be sure to do a full back up and data wipe. Other posters cautioned me to do that as the repair company would do a full wipe anyways. Your carrier may have loaner phones.
- By PINC in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 04-24-14, 10:54 PM
- By adelintru in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 49Last Post: 04-23-14, 06:41 AM
- By moegh in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-14, 06:52 PM
- By PALeafs67 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-14, 06:06 AM
- By LinfordC in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-14, 07:12 PM