I am a new Q10 owner as of yesterday and immediately upgraded to .1055. I have a set of Bluebuds X bluetooth earbuds. I can pair to my phone as expected and user handsfree calling and controls as usual. Audio streaming and media control does not work however. Is anyone experiencing this with the same earbuds or a different bluetooth device? I also tried replacing the Bluetooth .bar with an earlier version.
    11-13-13 09:48 AM
    I am a new Q10 owner as of yesterday and immediately upgraded to .1055. I have a set of Bluebuds X bluetooth earbuds. I can pair to my phone as expected and user handsfree calling and controls as usual. Audio streaming and media control does not work however. Is anyone experiencing this with the same earbuds or a different bluetooth device? I also tried replacing the Bluetooth .bar with an earlier version.
    How interesting. I have same gear and will try this and feedback once tests done.

Update : tested and fully working. Not sure the problem you are having but if you PM me I can try it. I am able to connect, play, stop, lower and raise volume as usual.
    Last edited by mfreedmn97; 11-13-13 at 10:09 AM.
    anon(2688478) likes this.
    11-13-13 09:53 AM
    That might be a problem with the media player itself. If you have gone through this forum I believe that you need to install a different bar file for the media player because otherwise it doesnt work.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:55 AM
    That might be a problem with the media player itself. If you have gone through this forum I believe that you need to install a different bar file for the media player because otherwise it doesnt work.

Posted via CB10
    I just tried loading the media player .bar mediaplayer-10.2.0.50-nto+armle-v7+signed and bluetooth-10.2.0.15-nto+armle-v7+signed from Sachesi. Not sure if I did it right. I connected and drag/dropped the bars over to Sachesi and it looked like it loaded. Did a battery pull and still no success. Do you know where in the forums you are referring to?
    11-13-13 10:04 AM
    I just tried loading the media player .bar mediaplayer-10.2.0.50-nto+armle-v7+signed and bluetooth-10.2.0.15-nto+armle-v7+signed from Sachesi. Not sure if I did it right. I connected and drag/dropped the bars over to Sachesi and it looked like it loaded. Did a battery pull and still no success. Do you know where in the forums you are referring to?
    Oh man, there are so many pages now about it now. It actually might be in this thread...http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9533330
    Not on that page exactly but I believe somewhere before that. Sorry I can't be more specific, I'm in class right now can dig through the forums.

UPDATE: should be on page 3 to 6 of that thread, look for the airtune bar file.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by fcaputo4; 11-13-13 at 10:30 AM.
    11-13-13 10:16 AM
    Attachment 220273
    Installing viber direct from the file manager

Posted via CB10
    Did it work flawlessly after install?

"Keep Moving" Z10
    11-13-13 10:16 AM
    I want to load this leak too. So badly. Have you guys loaded 1Mobile Market? Apparently you can load apps straight from there and it will even update your current sideloads. That will be worth any bugs.
    11-13-13 10:27 AM
    Hello
    I installed amazon appstore but everything I install works for some seconds and after that it crashes.
    Does this happen only to me?
    Is there any solution?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:42 AM
    people are excited for swiping up to see battery life?

seems a little lax to me. How about swiping up to see a lot more than just percentage...I should be able to view percentage next to the battery image--that should be a setting. not a stupid swipe up. If i have to swipe up one more time on this damn phone for some stupid reason...
    11-13-13 10:49 AM

seems a little lax to me. How about swiping up to see a lot more than just percentage...I should be able to view percentage next to the battery image--that should be a setting. not a stupid swipe up. If i have to swipe up one more time on this damn phone for some stupid reason...
    It doesn't look clean with the % there always. Keeps the nice BB clean PRO look.
    11-13-13 11:30 AM

What is the advantage of having both a percentage and a battery icon exactly? Btw, a swipe up doesn't mean leaving an app. Your thumb doesn't have to leave the screen. It is very convenient for a quick view of the top bar without it taking up screen space all the time. Up and back down. That's it. If swiping up to do things is annoying to you perhaps you chose the wrong platform. Anything with some nice buttons seems to suit your needs.
    11-13-13 11:32 AM
    What is the advantage of having both a percentage and a battery icon exactly? Btw, a swipe up doesn't mean leaving an app. Your thumb doesn't have to leave the screen. It is very convenient for a quick view of the top bar without it taking up screen space all the time. Up and back down. That's it. If swiping up to do things is annoying to you perhaps you chose the wrong platform. Anything with some nice buttons seems to suit your needs.
    The reason I say I am not swiping up is because SWIPE UP is already used as a command...and I'm not one for having to be 150% precise in order to see percentage. That is a completely useless addition to the OS, I am sorry to enlighten you. All we needed is to be able to view the percentage in the top black status bar...battery image or percentage, excuse my error.
    11-13-13 12:09 PM
    The reason I say I am not swiping up is because SWIPE UP is already used as a command...and I'm not one for having to be 150% precise in order to see percentage. That is a completely useless addition to the OS, I am sorry to enlighten you. All we needed is to be able to view the percentage in the top black status bar...battery image or percentage, excuse my error.
    Fair enough. Let me get this leak on my phone first and see how it all plays out and then we'll see if it has been implemented properly or not. As an option of either/or sure. Why not? I'm all for more options.
    11-13-13 03:45 PM
    How do you install it?
    11-13-13 04:27 PM
    Hello Elders and Gurus,

My experience with 1055 has been nothing but fantabulous on my Blackberry Q5!

a. Radio not crashing after extended usage (unlike the previous build)
    b. Camera is much better
    c. BBM working fine (unlike some thread where I read, BBM is unable to sync)
    d. Nice options for media Voulme and controlling White from cool to warm
    e. and the Best, installing apks directly, from 1Mobile app mart.
    f. NO Sideloading what so ever.

Few Downside to this build:
    a. Battery is draining faster than the last working build.
    b. Few Important Apps viz. Good for Enterprise, Viber & games like temple run etc.
    install and appear on the app menu but crash immediately after launch.

my android runtime is the same which came with the build and all the apks
    for the above mentioned apps have been latest (tried downloading them from
    both 1mobile app mart and manually) and always crashing.

anyway we can debug or see what needs to be changed.

Help appreciated.

Thank You all!
    11-14-13 12:10 AM
    When charging the lock screen % is red from 0-10% but it's red normally even with out charge but

It turns orange yellow in the teens while charging. Maybe 20s will go back to white? Will report

Posted via Q10 10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    11-14-13 12:11 AM
    Hello Elders and Gurus,

My experience with 1055 has been nothing but fantabulous on my Blackberry Q5!

a. Radio not crashing after extended usage (unlike the previous build)
    b. Camera is much better
    c. BBM working fine (unlike some thread where I read, BBM is unable to sync)
    d. Nice options for media Voulme and controlling White from cool to warm
    e. and the Best, installing apks directly, from 1Mobile app mart.
    f. NO Sideloading what so ever.

Few Downside to this build:
    a. Battery is draining faster than the last working build.
    b. Few Important Apps viz. Good for Enterprise, Viber & games like temple run etc.
    install and appear on the app menu but crash immediately after launch.

my android runtime is the same which came with the build and all the apks
    for the above mentioned apps have been latest (tried downloading them from
    both 1mobile app mart and manually) and always crashing.

anyway we can debug or see what needs to be changed.

Help appreciated.

Thank You all!
    Definitely seeing the faster battery drain as well on Q10.
    11-14-13 12:16 AM
    Hello Elders and Gurus,

. Camera is much better
    Please elaborate.
    11-14-13 08:30 PM
    Hello aussie99,
    I meant with the last release 10.2.1.575 (+ I had installed the bar files from 675 & 725) where the Camera was unable to capture images with Flash. Also the Video Recording is much better in 1055.

• One peculiar issue I noticed yesterday whole day was the fact of having Nothing present in the Accounts Menu. I mean, i had connected to my company Wi-fi with ease, and was trying to add my local mail Account but was unable to do so, even after multiple Restarts and Hard-Resets. Weird!
    • the Media player issue persists from the last Build. Where if you're playing the FM Radio for more than say 20 minuts, the FM player will hang, doesnt allow the user to change channels or close the Media Player.
    • my phone is Restarting more often by itself and
    • calls are dropping too more often than Not.
    11-14-13 11:14 PM
    instagramm.. viber,, tangoo,,, ooperaa,,, subwayyy surferr,,,lots of applications workingg.......grt new featuress... likee b attery percentagee... flash,,, new contacst systemm... nd fun to use it.... temple run not workinggg...loll
    11-15-13 03:24 AM
    instagramm.. viber,, tangoo,,, ooperaa,,, subwayyy surferr,,,lots of applications workingg.......grt new featuress... likee b attery percentagee... flash,,, new contacst systemm... nd fun to use it.... temple run not workinggg...loll
    11-15-13 03:26 AM
    Temple run won't work?

Posted via My Black BlackBerry Zed-10
    11-15-13 09:09 PM
    Does Google Chrome work?

Posted via My Black BlackBerry Zed-10
    11-15-13 10:05 PM
73 123