So I just did the OTA update Rogers pushed out. I cant remember what the version number was - didnt exactly pay attention. Now my Q10 is stuck on the start up screen at 100%. I tried pulling the battery and turning it on again - no luck. And of course I cannot connect it to my computer to restore because the phone wont turn on.

Any ideas?

Braden
    08-12-13 09:31 AM
    *facepalm*

It may be sitting at 100% for a while after the update but you should have been patient and waited. Mine was there for about 10 minutes.

Now....you may have to reload the OS from scratch (blackberry.com/update) and you should be able to from there

So I just did the OTA update Rogers pushed out. I cant remember what the version number was - didnt exactly pay attention. Now my Q10 is stuck on the start up screen at 100%. I tried pulling the battery and turning it on again - no luck. And of course I cannot connect it to my computer to restore because the phone wont turn on.

Any ideas?

Braden
    08-12-13 09:35 AM
    It eventually worked. Phone was a little sluggish for a bit after everything loaded. I wish the phone was serious when it said it was at 100%
    08-12-13 10:37 AM
    Did you have to do an OS reload as mentioned? Or were you patient?

I'm having a similar 100% problem after an OTA and did both, a restart through the power button AND a battery pull yet im lucky enough to get back to the 100% screen. Wondering if I should just sit and wait.

*facepalm*

It may be sitting at 100% for a while after the update but you should have been patient and waited. Mine was there for about 10 minutes.

Now....you may have to reload the OS from scratch (blackberry.com/update) and you should be able to from there
    It eventually worked. Phone was a little sluggish for a bit after everything loaded. I wish the phone was serious when it said it was at 100%
    09-18-13 10:06 AM