Just bought a Q10. Can someone point me to the one document / post where I can get all I need to know about how to
    use my Q10?
    03-30-14 09:56 AM
    Just bought a Q10. Can someone point me to the one document / post where I can get all I need to know about how to
    use my Q10?
    BlackBerry Q10 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    03-30-14 10:04 AM
    Hey did anyone with a q10 with the new software update realize that the camera takes pics VERY slow. My favorite part of this phone was the lightning speed camera now with update(witch I thought was only there to improve things) ruined the camera. If you like photographing your kids... they move a lot and it used to be so easy to get a good shot now...... can't manage to get one

Posted via CB10
    Just loaded the new leak on to my Q and it's fantastic.
    03-30-14 10:19 AM
    Yeh but I'm nervous to load the new leak is it sketchy changing the os to something witch is not out yet or not even forsure from blackberry. Can you explain it to me and the camera takes pics quik??

Posted via CB10
    The leaks actually come from blackberry , so don't worry about that, I've been loading leaks for years as the officials always take to long to come out and they can be buggy just like some leaks. The camera works great on mine.

Simply just do a back up of your phone with link,
    Download the correct OS for your phone and unzip the file,
    With your phone plugged into the computer via USB and bb link closed just double click the exe file you got when you unzipped.
    The led will turn green which means it's loading, sit back and relax it will probably take 15 min. Then unplug your phone when it's done and it will reboot automatically.
    Then just do a restore with bb link.
    03-30-14 10:29 AM