First of all, I just wanted to share about my experience with Q10.

The first BB OS10 I've own is The amazing Z10, I love z10 size (very easy to handle), the keyboard (very impressive imo) and the os it self. But of course, like many others may have experienced.. the lack of certain apps force me to move to other platform. Since then, I've been switching from one to other devices. None of it feels right for me, seems always lack of something.

Last android device I'm using was Note 3, imo it was the best android experience, until recently I've been suffering palm injury. So I go my doctor and he told me that I'm suffering RSI/text claw (whatever that is..). The first thing cross my mind was "perhaps it was the note cause this.." (maybe the size, the keyboard, the weight.. who knows).

Attachment 339312

Next day, I grabbed Q10 (because I can't find used Z10 in mint condition) and a week later, my palm injury was started to getting better and better every day.

And from now onwards, i'll be using this Amazing Q10!!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 12:07 PM
    Are you sure it's not a sign of old age??

Just kidding!

If you don't mind downsizing to a smaller screen, the Q10 is a fantastic device!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 12:20 PM
    What's up with your profile pic dude? Weird.

I personally find non phys keyboard BlackBerrys to be worthless. BlackBerry is the keyboard else go with the superior iphone or android devices.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 12:48 PM
    Are you sure it's not a sign of old age??

Just kidding!

If you don't mind downsizing to a smaller screen, the Q10 is a fantastic device!

Posted via CB10
    Haha.. large screen never been my first priority. IMO no point having a nice large screen if in the end you have to switch to grey scale mode :P

In my case of injury, maybe I should start suing Sam*sung! Haha (they love doing that) LOL

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 01:20 PM
    I personally find non phys keyboard BlackBerrys to be worthless. BlackBerry is the keyboard else go with the superior iphone or android devices.

Posted via CB10
    For me that's not the case.. based on my experience, Z10 was better than Iphone or any android device. The typing experience is the best among others OS. The size, the design, I like how z10 fits perfectly in my hand.. no sharp edges (5 & 5s), not to BIG (S5) but hey, that's just my thoughts

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 01:27 PM
    Good change!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 05:20 PM
    Just to point out... the best android experience would come from a nexus device not a Samsung touchwiz skin.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    03-06-15 07:03 PM
    Just to point out... the best android experience would come from a nexus device not a Samsung touchwiz skin.

Nope.. I'm not a fan of non removable battery and non expansion slot and IMO, battery life on all nexus devices are terrible. IMHO

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 11:20 PM

That's subjective. ... I agree with the previous poster and prefer Samsung

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-07-15 12:05 AM