Please help...i'm New to a Q10, and cannot find a specific answer here that solves my issue. I cannot get albums imported to my phone/media card via link, iTunes sync or anything else without the album artwork needing to be manually downloaded after the fact. I moved about 29gb worth of music onto my media card and anything that hadn't been purchased via iTunes did not have artwork sent over.

I tried cover grabber and that would take weeks. Itunes sync was an absolute waste of $3 as well. It got several hundred songs imported and then ran into an error and stopped...wanted me to start over and didn't move artwork over either.

Please help, there has to be a better way to do this.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 03:19 AM
    When I imported from iTunes I'm pretty sure that I just went through "Finder" on the Mac and copied the music across as if I was copying files. I didn't use BB Link to do it at all. Worked fine for me - all album artwork was there too.

So, connect the Q10 to the Mac - open it up in finder.

Open up iTunes media library in finder.

Copy across files.

Or whatever the equivalent is if you're not running a Mac.

Oh, and I run Neutron music player on the Q10 - FAR better than the stock player that comes with the Q10. the most expensive app I have ever bought (something like 5 USD!!) but superb support (has its own forum) - regular free updates - just the BEST music player ever for the Q10. Also have it on my PlayBook...

Neutron Music Player
    11-03-13 04:23 AM
    I don't use a third party app for music transfer. The latest BlackBerry Link has that built in along with wireless transfer.

I have my play list on iTunes. I open up BlackBerry Link, go to settings then turn in wireless sync, and right click on my play list and choose sync. All my album arts and everything gets transfered over.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 03:01 AM
    Make a playlist on your i Tunes - in link select your Media Player (ITunes) select your playlist in link and click Sync with (your phone) Works allways for me even over wifi..
    11-05-13 03:11 AM
    And this is how it Looks on my phone without a extra app
    itunes import issues on Q10-image.jpg
    11-05-13 03:15 AM