Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Issues syncing a hotmail account to my Q10

I am currently having an issue with connecting a hotmail account to my Q10. I had it connected before with no issues, then I added a 2-step authenticator to my hotmail account. This disconnected my hotmail from my blackberry, and when trying to add in the account, would not give me an option to add in the authenticator code, but would simply say incorrect information. SO, i removed the authenticator from my hotmail and can now sign in to it without the code from a computer, or my browser, but when trying to sync the account it always says incorrect password now. I have already tried changing my password, it still will not let me connect.

Anyone else had this problem and/or know of a solution? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

Welcome to the Forums. Did you delete the account from the phone and then re add it?
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I tried that too. Still received the same message; "Your login information for account (myemailaddress@live.com) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again."
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

Try using the mobile website to send an email.

Posted via CB10 from my B@d@ss Z10
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Mobile website works fine, its just actually syncing it with my phone so I can use it with bb hub that won't work.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Any update on this issue?

Hi there- I just came across this issue yesterday and cannot find any solution!! Called my service provider and they were useless as well. Did you, or ANYONE for that matter, ever find a solution to this?? If so- PLEASE tell me the details. Thanks