I'm hoping to get some help on this issue cus it seems like a really miniscule problem but is still bothersome. I picked up my Q10 today and I'm having an excellent time getting to know the new functions. My problem is with the email setup however... I was able to set up my Hotmail account without any issues, however when I try to do the same for my BB email account (e.g. [email protected]), i get the next page showing Email Forwarding and the following message: "To continue to receive email from this account, you can forward this email to another email address by completing the information below." At this point I am prompted to enter the password for my BB email address as well as the forwarding email address. There is also another message at the bottom of the page advising, "If this email address is also your Blackberry ID username, please go to Settings>Blackberry ID to change your Blackberry ID username." I'm a bit perplexed as to why I'm not able to configure my BB email at this point, seeing as my Blackberry ID username has always been my BB email and has not given me any issues on any of my previous Blackberry phones (9900,9800,9700). Anyone with a bit more insight into this issue, please help!
    05-03-13 01:45 AM
    I believe BB email has been discontinued as BB has stopped using BIS. Forwarding is the only option till they end the service. That is what I have heard being said on these forums.
    Last edited by FrancoisChevel; 05-05-13 at 03:54 AM.
    05-03-13 02:21 AM
    I am having the same issue and when I try to forward to another email account I get the message "the email address and password combination are not valid" Were you able to find a solution?
    05-05-13 12:30 AM
    Q10 will not connect to Exchange server email...

Yet every BlackBerry device I have owned has done so flawlessly, until now. I tried work email, Exchange Active Sync setup. It never works, says it cannot find the server. Gmail set up was easy, 10 seconds.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:19 PM
    Disregard my post, placed in wrong thread, sorry everyone

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:22 PM
    i have problem with BB Q10 for setting two account with same domain mail server but didnt work. any idea for solve this problem?
    05-13-13 11:47 PM
    BlackBerry told me the only way to correct this is by resetting your password. However, they will send you a new password on your old BlackBerry (where you had the bberry.net address), which for many of us, is not an option. Even if you still have it, you need to put a SIM card on it to be authenticated in the network. To make long story short, your bberry.net address is attached to your old PIN device, and when you connect a new device, it will reset the password but not tell you. Pretty disruptive, I know. RIM's phone number is 1-877-255-2377.
    08-01-13 06:33 PM