Those in my BBM group, BlackBerry by Choice, will knod their head in agreement with how frequently I change devices. Here's my findings:

I started with the iPhone 5. I've been an iOS user since the day it debuted. I like it, for what it is. Robust eco system with an app for pretty much anything. Love the cosmetic makeup of the device itself. However I always get bored with the same routine and layout. Even with the proposed iOS 7 layout, the 4x5 layout stays the same. I always find myself wanting more.

I traded my iPhone 5 straight up for an SG4. Loved the SG4 at the get go. The number of things you could use the SG4 for was incredible. I found myself putting my iPad to the side because the 5" screen on the SG4 was sufficient. Then it came time to type...it sucked. I finally was able to master the Swype technology but for me it wasn't enough. I like the feeling of actually texting. Loved the replaceable battery and the SD card support. For a media device, the SG4 was truly flawless. Drag and drop support is amazing, which in turn makes syncing brilliantly easy. However, I found myself unsatisfied with email and messages and the lack of a unified inbox.

Now the Q10...holy crap it's awesome. The keyboard was alarming at first but after a day of constant typing, I find myself more accurate than the 9900. A task I thought was impossible.
    The Q10 allows me to quickly respond to messages and get the satisfying key press, tactile response. The HUB also allows me to centralize all messages. At first, I hated it. I found myself missing messages or simply not checking anything because of the abundance of messages. Now? With the Q10 with it's delightful keyboard, I find myself typing quickly and more efficiently. Therefore, responding or addressing all of the messages is a welcomed experience.

App support is also good for BB10. I bought the Z10 at launch via AT&T. Wasn't the biggest fan of BB10 and the low app support. After my round robin through all of the other platforms (except Windows), I'm home again and loving BB10 on the Q10. BB10 is said to be made for the form factor of the Z10...and that might be right, but I find it more desirable on the Q10. Hope it helps anyone looking for a good phone purchase.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jweihrauch; 07-04-13 at 10:17 AM.
    cnote221, 3_M4N, zeteo and 2 others like this.
    07-04-13 10:07 AM
    Great review of your experiences. Every platform has something for everyone, and you seem to have found what works best for you.
    I have seen the Q in stores, and have debated on it, but I'm happy with the Z for now.
    cnote221 likes this.
    07-05-13 10:37 PM
    Thanks for the compliments. The Q is simply perfect for me, that's all there is to it. I find myself 'finding' reasons to type just because communication is so easy with this beautiful physical keyboard.

When it comes to communication, I find nothing better than the Q.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 09:48 PM
    I too have chosen the Q10. I am coming from the iPhone 5 and am very excited I will receive it on Tues.
    07-06-13 09:55 PM
    Like you I have had all the diff phones and have to agree with you this phone is fantastic.

Posted from my Q10 on the addicting CB
    07-06-13 09:59 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. . Though this phone is so awesome, I'd be alright being the only one using it. .

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:46 PM