Hey guys, I'm a BB guy at heart, but run my business off of invoice2go?

Are the newer BB's compatible with invoice2go? Is there a way I could side load the app?

Thanks in advance!
    07-11-13 10:05 AM
    Hey guys, I'm a BB guy at heart, but run my business off of invoice2go?

Are the newer BB's compatible with invoice2go? Is there a way I could side load the app?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi floorguy_724, welcome to the crackberry forums!

Is this the app you are referring to? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...UyZ29wbHVzIl0.

If so, it can easily be downloaded and converted, but each side loaded app is trial and error in regards to whether or not they work. That said, most do. I've really only come across a handful myself that really didn't work.

Unfortunetly, i'm running a leaked beta OS right now that has significant problems with the android runtime, so I can't test it for you personally, maybe someone else will chime in and volunteer.
    07-11-13 11:52 AM
    I contacted them and were very enthusiastically trying to convert the Android App but apparently it didn't work out, so they said they would see.

They seem very customer responsive so no harm emailing them. It's a great app.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:59 PM
    A little update. I decided to get the Q10 and love it! Keyboard alone makes it better than any phone I have ever used.

I'm still having problems with sideloading invoice2go though? It will install, but not go thru once I hit "accept", it just goes back to the home screen?

Any help would be appreciated? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    07-15-13 11:23 PM
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the Q10! It really is a great phone. Have you reached out to the developer yet? We're they able to give you any feedback about the issues you were experiencing?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 11:41 PM
    No I wasn't able to reach out to anyone.

Absolutely love this phone, just can't get Invoice2go to work? I really need to fix this!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:20 PM
    Maybe you can retain your old phone for past invoices and switch to a different invoice app from Blackberry World?

Or is there a web-based invoice application compatible with Invoices 2 Go that would run on your Q10 browser?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 11:36 PM
    Thanks for the reply! Never thought about using the Web browser? I will try it out and get back to you guy...

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 12:10 AM
    Well tried the Web browser thing and it didn't work.

I emailed a couple of people as well as the developer for help? We will see once they get back to me? Thanks again guys.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 12:16 AM
    i had been using it for my entire buisness as well was working great on 10.1 for months (z10) now upgraded to 10.2 and does exactly the same as you describe WTF i need help now as well. i just dont get it .... any helpwould be great. ive tried debug token and now i cant even get a new token i feel doomed. the z10 is great but i may be exiting as well specifically due to ths one app........ not good
    08-06-13 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD