- 06-21-2013, 09:53 AM #2
I agree, but some of the older people I work with have had problems. This could be because we upgraded from 8530's to Q10's which was a huge jump.Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.938 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
- 06-21-2013, 11:26 AM #6
How about this. When I grab my iphone in the car ( that I use as my ipod) I try to use the BB10 gestures. Same goes for my playbook and Microsoft surface, families iPad etc... everything NEEDS to be BB10 .
There needs to be a monopoly!
Different is interesting.
But yeah, just thought I'd share.
This post was pointless -_-
Posted via CB10
- 06-21-2013, 01:08 PM #7
I agree except I've noticed how greedy it can be and how easily swiped it can be.
You really have to swipe up from the keyboard by basically touching T+Y to about half screen to unlock or turn on the screen, or minimize some apps. BUT I've noticed while in some apps, if I am scrolling down by swiping up, sometimes the phone catches my thumb in the bottom third of the screen and, even though i'm no where near the keyboard, it assumes I want to minimize.
It should allow you to unlock or turn on the screen in this manner, but when you're going to minimize, there should be a little more scrutiny and less forgiveness.
They could also implement a learn feature that figures out where my thumb is most likely to touch...and go from there...
- By Quanius in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:07 PM
- By cereal killer in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:26 AM
- By toastyz71 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:33 AM
- By wrpmission in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 10-10-2008, 12:03 PM
- By Yehoshua in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2007, 04:03 PM