Omg for real is this really happening? Why can't we all just get along! Some people like BlackBerry and others like Apple, at the end of the day they are both capable of sending and receiving text/phone calls that's the most important the rest is history! Give it a break guys!!

Posted via CB10
    TheGonka95 likes this.
    12-25-13 02:29 PM
    Ok?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 10:18 PM
    Nobody was even arguing whether iPhone or BlackBerry is better. Certain people, myself included, expressed their personal opinions and preferences, but nobody was throwing down. So chill, buddy. No need to be overdramatic.

Posted with CB10 via Q10 running 10.2.1.1259
    12-26-13 12:28 AM
    These blackberrys do attract attention

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 07:38 PM
    Uh, you realize that Mac's use PC hardware right?? MSI motherboards, Intel processors, all of which don't cost 1/5 of what they charge for their computers... I don't get where you're getting your numbers from, but in reality you're paying for a fancy case. Do yourself a favor before you fork over $5000 for a $600 PC with Apple OS installed on it. Look up how to build a "hackintosh." Basically, the Mac OS only has drivers for certain hardware so as long as your PC is made up of that hardware, it will run exactly like a $5000 Mac would. And all of the hardware is PC hardware you can buy from newegg. Then you'll see just how "fairly" they are priced...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I get my numbers from experiences. In my former company we make Clone PCs and we install windows. I live in a country where all this branded computer Dell, HP does not offer the same specs you get in the US or in some other countries and we'll none offer the colors like in imac that when you edit and print them it comes out the same in monitor and in paper. Importing them cost so much to get from another country. We buy all the components in from cpu case, ram, video card, motherboard, power supply, monitor and all and we assemble them. We buy the license softwares for the clone pc. In my field we work with professional images hence for billboards, magazines etc so color in each pixel is very much important. So when you add up everything it is about the same price. I have not met any PC that is built for that. But of course if you just gonna go for browsing, youtube,processing docs the mac is very much expensive for that. It depends on your needs. What I need is the mac and what I need for mobile phone is my Q10. It's always what works, a professional and personal choice.

Posted via the Amazing Q10 10.2.0.415
    12-31-13 12:40 AM
    Everytime I take out my Q10 many of my friends why I got blackberry and not upgrading my iphone. I just told them that it works for me best. And I really enjoy replying to my clients must be this keyboard getting addictive lol. This is the most comfortable blackberry I owned and I can type better. I'm not very fast in typing especially replying emails but it seems my typing gets better as the keys were just right for my thumbs.
    12-31-13 12:49 AM
    No. The stores I see are so HUGE, man! And there are flashing lights and so much stuff... I dunno, it intimidates me. But as I've said, I don't have any disrespect for Apple products. I do have an iPod NaNo. Just stating a feeling.

Posted via CB10
    I dare you to get inside the Apple store just to shake up that feeling lol.

Posted via the Amazing Q10 10.2.0.415
    01-02-14 12:04 AM
82 ... 234