Man, I'm sick of hearing you guys complain about something so amazing. I'm in love with my Q10. The new OS is so refreshing. The keyboard is reassuring. I just feel like sending a text message to everyone in the world because of this buttery smooth keyboard. The longest I've put this phone down was for 2.89 seconds and that was only because I had to sneeze. So you're not a big texter or emailer, fine. You don't like updating on your social networks with ease and ZERO typos? That's cool...You don't like getting a head start on what's going to be the biggest cross platform messaging app in history(BBM)?...I'm cool with that as well. Get a phone that suits you...but if you're going to do that, do it quietly and keep your negativity to yourself, thanx...

Written on my Q10 of course...

Posted via CB10
    VeniceBB, ryanza and HedoBum like this.
    06-29-13 02:31 PM
    Misery loves company.

They are just looking for others to chime in and affirm how they feel is justified. Nothing to see.
    ryanza, yunique and richmasterflex like this.
    06-29-13 02:36 PM
    Amen. But like it or not haters gonna hate. And with the anonymity we have here some are going to spew their vitriol all across the place. For me and my family BlackBerry has the best devices on the market today. If others would quietly find the device of their dreams we would all be happier.

Via CB 10. Bits C000C6078 for news, science, and technology links.
    ryanza, yunique and richmasterflex like this.
    06-29-13 02:38 PM
    Man, I'm sick of hearing you guys complain about something so amazing. I'm in love with my Q10. The new OS is so refreshing. The keyboard is reassuring. I just feel like sending a text message to everyone in the world because of this buttery smooth keyboard. The longest I've put this phone down was for 2.89 seconds and that was only because I had to sneeze. So you're not a big texter or emailer, fine. You don't like updating on your social networks with ease and ZERO typos? That's cool...You don't like getting a head start on what's going to be the biggest cross platform messaging app in history(BBM)?...I'm cool with that as well. Get a phone that suits you...but if you're going to do that, do it quietly and keep your negativity to yourself, thanx...

Posted via CB10
    Sure, we love it for the reasons that we use it for. I can understand others' complaints about it though, even if I myself don't find it to be lacking.
    06-29-13 03:01 PM
    I'm in love with my Q10.
    Sums it up right there. In love with a phone. Doesn't understand why others may be concerned.
    Got it.
    06-29-13 03:59 PM
    Sums it up right there. In love with a phone. Doesn't understand why others may be concerned.
    Got it.
    Love is better than hate, the choice people make to show so much hate is a good reflection on their character and maturity in my opinion.

I suppose I could say that I really enjoy my Z10 but in the context of inanimate objects I love my Z10!

I don't hate any other brands and I sure don't go looking online for ways to insult other people's choices in a phone. I like to think that I'm too grown up to stoop to that level. I've given all the big mobile players a try and for me BB10 offers me the best compromise. Let's face it, every mobile device requires some form of compromise. It would seem that the bigger the brand the more one is forced to compromise!
    richmasterflex likes this.
    06-29-13 04:18 PM
    Love is better than hate, the choice people make to show so much hate is a good reflection on their character and maturity in my opinion.

I suppose I could say that I really enjoy my Z10 but in the context of inanimate objects I love my Z10!

I don't hate any other brands and I sure don't go looking online for ways to insult other people's choices in a phone. I like to think that I'm too grown up to stoop to that level. I've given all the big mobile players a try and for me BB10 offers me the best compromise. Let's face it, every mobile device requires some form of compromise. It would seem that the bigger the brand the more one is forced to compromise!
    Some people are disappointed. And the happy ones feel that disappointment = hate. The emotional attachment to a phone is absurd. Plenty of people ARE disappointed in BlackBerry and have every right to express their opinions and not be called haters and trolls.
    06-29-13 04:22 PM
    Haters gon hate, and potatoes gon potate

Posted via CB10
    richmasterflex and yunique like this.
    06-29-13 04:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good God. Can't you just ignore it?
    06-29-13 04:35 PM
    Profound.
    06-29-13 05:15 PM
    Yes it should be ignored, these types of threads are no better, they just exist to start more wars
    06-29-13 05:37 PM