Switched to an Android last year and just spent the whole year coveting this little beauty. Finally broke down and got one off of eBay.

Very happy again.
    TheAuthority and luminosity6 like this.
    12-22-16 02:43 PM
    I feel u man!

Posted with my  Q10
    12-22-16 02:57 PM
    Can you say what it is about Android that made a return to BB10 or the Q10 in particular desirable? Are there some things you miss from Android, that you wish BB10/Q10 could do?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-16 06:11 PM
    I to am back to a new passport I ordered yesterday. Goodbye priv
    12-22-16 07:35 PM
    Me too, back from an Android Device. Had a Nexus 5x, nice Device, but I still love BBOS 10 and the Handy size and the Keyboard of my Q10...

Posted via CB10
    luminosity6 and andy957 like this.
    12-25-16 12:46 PM

Switched to an Android last year and just spent the whole year coveting this little beauty. Finally broke down and got one off of eBay.

Very happy again.
    I was thinking of getting one off of eBay as well. Some questions for you then:

-was yours new or used?
    -who did you order from?
    -what model did you order, and what region do you live in? (I live in Canada).
    -how is the battery life?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-16 09:49 AM
    I ended up ordering a new Telus Q10 from Amazon this fall. Works perfect even after it ended up going through a full washing machine cycle (spent 10 days in a bag of rice)!...

I mostly use it on WiFi for answering Emails etc. Slacker Radio (Android version), writing long documents while on airplanes (no need for a laptop) and stuck in Airports. Main phone is a Priv (mostly for the Android Auto, Hub, Google maps, apps, and the amazing camera).

The Q10 is so small it's easy to tuck into a pocket and forget about it (hence the washing machine adventure) until you need it. Hugely productive little device. I would pay serious money for a new version of this form factor (I know it's not going to happen of course). Faster processor and the Priv Camera would be sweet.

I will of course order the Mercury device (looks rather tall though) when it comes out but I bet I'm still using the Q10 in parallel.

Posted via CB10
    luminosity6 and ominaxe like this.
    12-30-16 02:29 PM
    I ended up ordering a new Telus Q10 from Amazon this fall. Works perfect even after it ended up going through a full washing machine cycle (spent 10 days in a bag of rice)!...

I mostly use it on WiFi for answering Emails etc. Slacker Radio (Android version), writing long documents while on airplanes (no need for a laptop) and stuck in Airports. Main phone is a Priv (mostly for the Android Auto, Hub, Google maps, apps, and the amazing camera).

The Q10 is so small it's easy to tuck into a pocket and forget about it (hence the washing machine adventure) until you need it. Hugely productive little device. I would pay serious money for a new version of this form factor (I know it's not going to happen of course). Faster processor and the Priv Camera would be sweet.

I will of course order the Mercury device (looks rather tall though) when it comes out but I bet I'm still using the Q10 in parallel.

Posted via CB10
    Still with a Q10?
    06-30-18 03:45 AM
    Went back to my BB Classic. Great form factor, great battery great phone...IMHO best phone (didn't say smartphone). If you only want to communicate and do not need multi media then these devices are still perfect. Also android is just getting more and more bloated ....will be using my classic until the final nail is slammed into the OS 10 coffin.....have no idea which path I will take then....

BB Classic Q20 sent via CB 10
    06-30-18 04:02 AM
    Still using Q10 as daily driver (with spare NIB as spare)!
    06-30-18 05:49 AM
    I love BB I have been using a leap for the past 18 months My headphone jack was damaged I tried to fix it my self . The screw on the back would not undo so I tried to drill it out .
    The drill slipped and went right through the middle of the phone . My phone wont work anymore !

So I went and got my old q10 out and forgot how good it is . I probably need a new phone and dont like spending money
    So the question is for me a new leap or do I try a classic
    07-02-18 01:14 AM
    Legendary Berryr

Posted via CB10
    07-07-18 09:19 AM
    i got to say, i really miss that little device. I've been thinking about buying one just for fun off of eBay. it's a shame that i can't do the same stuff with it like on my KEYone. but God daaaaamn... the q10 is such a cute little thing... i want the key3 to be just like that...
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    07-07-18 02:44 PM
    i got to say, i really miss that little device. I've been thinking about buying one just for fun off of eBay. it's a shame that i can't do the same stuff with it like on my KEYone. but God daaaaamn... the q10 is such a cute little thing... i want the key3 to be just like that...
    Fired mine up recently to use for music when I exercise. Have to admit I miss the swiping and small size. But it also felt like a toy phone after having a K1 for a while now. I was shocked how small the screen was.
    07-07-18 03:31 PM
    Fired mine up recently to use for music when I exercise. Have to admit I miss the swiping and small size. But it also felt like a toy phone after having a K1 for a while now. I was shocked how small the screen was.
    Same thing when I fired up the Z3 and Q5 recently. Screen wise the Z3 was fine but the Q5 was rough as screen goes after the DTEK and KEYone most recently.
    07-07-18 07:44 PM
    I dunno.

My keyone is sitting beside me and yet here I am on the small Q10 posting on crackberry.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    07-07-18 09:56 PM
    I have been using the q10 for about a month My phone is my phone and my office However this small screen is difficult in the modern era .
    I got a classic a couple of days ago and I love this phone I dont need any aps I just need productivity and the need to look at anything on the internet.
    The classic might actully be the BB for me
    07-08-18 12:39 AM
    I have been using the q10 for about a month My phone is my phone and my office However this small screen is difficult in the modern era .
    I got a classic a couple of days ago and I love this phone I dont need any aps I just need productivity and the need to look at anything on the internet.
    The classic might actully be the BB for me
    Is there a noticeable gain in screen size over the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-18 04:20 PM