I've about had it with this phone.
    Ive read online many people posting about this, installing an update, and then as they restart their phone, it stays on the loading screen at 100% and does nothing. I looked it up, and the most I saw of an answer was to turn it off. Well I turned it off and back on, and its still on that loading screen. Some people said wait a few hours, and its been 2. I will probably wait until tomorrow morning.

I also saw taking the battery and sim card out, then putting only the battery back in, and turning it on? Would that work? I have a case on it and its a pain to take off.

maybe I just have a bad phone, because I purchased it when it FIRST came out. It gets really hot if I use youtube or anything. But it cant really get any popular apps so I never really use my phone other than phone calls. not too sure what could be the issue
    10-19-13 11:41 PM
    Are you venting or do you want help? Just ask...but first a little info please...OS #, Carrier, etc...
    I've about had it with this phone.
    Ive read online many people posting about this, installing an update, and then as they restart their phone, it stays on the loading screen at 100% and does nothing. I looked it up, and the most I saw of an answer was to turn it off. Well I turned it off and back on, and its still on that loading screen. Some people said wait a few hours, and its been 2. I will probably wait until tomorrow morning.

I also saw taking the battery and sim card out, then putting only the battery back in, and turning it on? Would that work? I have a case on it and its a pain to take off.

maybe I just have a bad phone, because I purchased it when it FIRST came out. It gets really hot if I use youtube or anything. But it cant really get any popular apps so I never really use my phone other than phone calls. not too sure what could be the issue
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    10-20-13 12:01 AM