As some may know I am toying with the idea of getting a Q10 on Verizon on my upgrade. I thought I would go to my local Verizon store and check out all the phones that they have and heres my thoughts

Droid Maxx: Nice design but is too large to use one handed
    Note 3: Needed two hands to even use it
    Moto X: Nice but no removable storage gives me pause
    Lumia 928: Thick but quick *Badum tsss*
    LG G2: Nice an actually felt more comfortable than all the other flagships, will do some more research on it
    HTC One: Feels nice and it not bad, but battery concerns and the fact that the metal can scratch easily, makes me stop looking at it
    Blackberry Z30: Needed two hands to operate, so its a no buy unfortunately
    Blackberry Q10: Looked and felt nice in the hand, I haven`t touched a hardware keyboard in years so it felt kind of alien but the keyboard felt nice.

Final Thoughts:
    Android phones have gotten huge lately. Blackberry Z30 is bigger than I thought. Did not see a Z10 on display now thinking about it, only Z30 and Q10. The Q10 felt quick and the browser was nice. Check out Blackberry world and was amazed about how many apps Blackberry 10 has now. (Wish the Q10 got flipboard though as I actually have a flipboard account already. Went to youtube and watching a video was not an eye bleeding experience was actually (dare I say) nice. Looked at Blackberry maps and it actually gave some good directions to my job. As I saw someone else say in the forums, as long as you have the address you`ll be fine. Which is good. I`m genuinely impressed and I really think the Q10 might be my next.
    johnm137 and BeautyEh like this.
    11-20-13 04:10 PM
    Q10 is the best thing ever to have happened to smarthphones

If you are a qwerty lover like me, and you are looking for a communication device first and an entertaiment device secondly... this phone is seriously top notch.

Its pretty fast and has a very nice size in comparison with the Gargantuan phones with crazy specs.

When i compare it with my sis S3, its waay faster.
    11-20-13 04:24 PM
    I have had my Q10 for 5 months now and it's the best phone I have ever used. I have an iphone5 as my work phone which now sits in my desk drawer as I use my personal Q10 phone for work as well. Get it. You won't be sorry.

Posted via my awesome Q10
    freedomx20a likes this.
    11-20-13 04:24 PM
    The Z30 is smaller than the LG G2.

Sounds like you'd really enjoy the Z10 if you think the Z30 is too big.
    Not sure about the return policy, but one other idea is to try the Z10 and if you're dissatisfied you could exchange it for the Q10.

The Q10 seems really well made to me. One of my BYOD guys recently got one for himself and loves it.
    11-20-13 04:25 PM
    Def go with the q10 if communication is number 1 on your list. I'm a heavy txt and email use, and it has been wonderful going back to a real keyboard.

The message boards and reviews did seem to bash the q for watching videos. If your watching anything longer than a few minutes I can see an issue, but I don't so everything is cool in my book.

I went with the q10 and I will be staying with blackberry as long as they are around!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 04:31 PM
    Agreed with the other posters here. Q is a great device. Did you say what you're using now? I may have missed it.
    For me the size of this phone is perfect. I like a smaller, portable device. The screen size is fine, the keyboard is great. I came from an iPhone myself and in terms of overall functionality (especially for messaging) there is really no comparison.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 04:34 PM
    The Q10 is simply the most powerful mobile business tool around. It allows me to communicate to clients all over the world as long as I have some sort of network connection. It's so good that I will get one for my daughter and my wife next year. My friends are just impressed all these communication gateways are funneled into one point, the hub.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 04:36 PM
    Agreed with the other posters here. Q is a great device. Did you say what you're using now? I may have missed it.
    For me the size of this phone is perfect. I like a smaller, portable device. The screen size is fine, the keyboard is great. I came from an iPhone myself and in terms of overall functionality (especially for messaging) there is really no comparison.

Posted via CB10
    Currently using a Droid Razr M.
    11-20-13 04:37 PM
    The Z30 is smaller than the LG G2.

Sounds like you'd really enjoy the Z10 if you think the Z30 is too big.
    Not sure about the return policy, but one other idea is to try the Z10 and if you're dissatisfied you could exchange it for the Q10.

The Q10 seems really well made to me. One of my BYOD guys recently got one for himself and loves it.
    The LG G2 felt more comfortable to hold as opposed to the Z30 which is big and kind of just blocky. No offense to the Z30 its well made and felt decent just not the for a guy with smaller hands such as me.
    11-20-13 04:39 PM
    I haven't played with a Z30 yet, but as a female with smaller hands, think it may be too big for me. (note: my Z10 in my hands look like all the videos of the Z30 in guys' bigger hands).
    I have both a Z10 and Q10 and still haven't been able to decide which one I prefer. They both have their pros and cons.
    However, I will say, sizewise, the Z10 is slightly longer than the Q10, but they are approximately the same width.
    If you're able to get a Z10 with a decent return period (and can then exchange for Q10 or something else you'd prefer), you should try it.
    Alternatively, you can try another provider's store, just to get the size/feel of it in your hands.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 or Z10
    11-20-13 05:21 PM
    I came from iPhone and went to z10 first and then added the q10 to my lineup. I am like the previous poster - can't decide which I like better. I just switch between the two. Both are excellent devices running the best mobile OS around. I'd say switch!

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055, SQN100-1 10.2.0.1803
    11-20-13 05:36 PM
    I came from iPhone and went to z10 first and then added the q10 to my lineup. I am like the previous poster - can't decide which I like better. I just switch between the two. Both are excellent devices running the best mobile OS around. I'd say switch!

If they have a Z10 when I go next time for sure I'll check it out. But I have been wanting an actual physical keyboard.

Sent from my XT907 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-20-13 06:36 PM
    If they have a Z10 when I go next time for sure I'll check it out. But I have been wanting an actual physical keyboard.

Sent from my XT907 using CB Forums mobile app
    Def check out the z10. My only gripe is the battery life. The q10 definitely wins out when it comes to battery. That said, I still get 10-15 hours with moderate use on my z.

11-20-13 06:50 PM
    I played with a Q10 for awhile before getting one. Already had a Bold 9900. I do like that Android has a lot of apps. Some useful and many not. The ability to install some of them increases choices.

I've used other phones with keyboards (LG - Xenon, Gossip and Gossip Pro, and Bold 9900). Don't really like typing on screens.

The OS is getting better so I'm a happy camper. The hardware is great.

Q10 & 9900 on Bell Mobility
    11-20-13 07:01 PM
    I went back to my Z10 last week and have really enjoyed the bigger screen. Tonight, I installed the latest 1055 leak on my Q10 and there's just something satisfying about the clickity clackity keyboard that always draws me back (and this is the first phone with a real keyboard that I've owned). I may be swapping my SIM back over to the Q10 tomorrow after it's all setup.
    11-20-13 07:55 PM