I have my Q10 since July 2013.
    I am in love!
    I have absolutely no problem even though I loved typing on my 9900 better!
    I have a better camera, I have so many pros with my Q.
    But when I see a 9900 out there, I get jealous and I wanna put my hands on it!
    I love how slim it was and I just wanna go back!
    I swear if 9900's camera had auto focus there is no way I would leave this perfect phone!

Anyone agrees with my opinion? Anyone wanna go back?

Posted via CB10
    You are correct. Never did understood why RIM decided to not put auto-focus on their flagship BBos7 phone.
    The Q10 is a great phone as well, but I do miss a few things from the legacy OS though like direct one-key press speed dials, customization profiles (by that I mean the ability to add profiles) however I do believe all of what we miss will come back on 10.2.1
    12-11-13 09:59 PM
    Those steaming podcasts can be a real problem, or so I've heard lol.

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 bbm channel C0037DB1A
    I don't trust streaming, so I always download the file in its entirety then listen to it.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 09:17 PM
    Unless you are actually downloading the song to your device....there is no difference.
    I don't trust streaming, so I always download the file in its entirety then listen to it.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 09:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    You misunderstood. I was cracking a joke. The person I quoted misspelled "streaming" by omitting the "R". So it became STEAMING podcasts, lol.

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 bbm channel C0037DB1A
    12-12-13 09:25 PM
    Missed it so much that I went back to it
    My job recently went from BB enterprise to MS Exchange. In addition to that they started writing absurd little apps (rotf) designed to "help" with our day to day but only for droids or iOS... So now everyone had to switch from a BB to either a droid or iOS.

I got a Galaxy S4 and after 9 years of using blackberry keyboards I'm now stuck with this horrific touchscreen.
    Used it for about 4 months and HATED IT. I have to type 10-15 emails per day from my device, texting and calls. All of which function vastly superior on my Blackberry 9900 and horribly on the galaxy.
    The emails, the crappy copy and paste, texting and making phone calls had me to a point of throwing that pile of crap S4 out the window

Found out through my IT department that I can use BB but I wont be on the server (7.1 doesnt support active sync without an enterprise account) so my mail is about 3-5 minutes delayed and no company email look up

Finally.....I decided that I will use my 9900 for business and bought a galaxy tab 3 for play and I put my work email on it just so I can receive it immediately plus I can install whatever dumb apps my job wants me to (i still respond from my blackberry)

Very happy now....
    02-06-14 11:05 AM
55 123