I have a new Q 10 and cannot end the calls because the screen does not respond when I press on the end call area.
    anyone else does have this problem o know how to solve it?
    thanks
    10-18-13 02:46 PM
    I have a new Q 10 and cannot end the calls because the screen does not respond when I press on the end call area.
    anyone else does have this problem o know how to solve it?
    thanks
    How long have you had the Q10 for? Might be a matter of habit, I had some issues at first as well, but I haven't had the issues in a while (not sure if through habit, or OS upgrades)
    p g 17 likes this.
    10-18-13 02:48 PM
    I had it for two weeks, and it took a while to get used to it. I love it now but the only thing I cannot do is hanging up. everything else works good. which upgrades are they which affect the touchscreen effectiveness?
    10-18-13 02:55 PM
    I had it for two weeks, and it took a while to get used to it. I love it now but the only thing I cannot do is hanging up. everything else works good. which upgrades are they which affect the touchscreen effectiveness?
    is the reason for you not being able to press end call have anything to do with this?:
    I had a fall today and unfortunately my Q10's screen got broken and although still works is shuttered. I bought it in amazon so I don't think it is in guarantee for this kind of problem. do you guys know where can I get it repaired? thanks
    I dont know if the OS upgrades improved the screen sensitivity, it was just a guess on my part.
    10-18-13 02:57 PM
    thanks for your quick reply, I fell because trying to hang up and looking at the screen and the floor was uneven, so it got shuttered after trying to hang up for two weeks (not the other way round) still when I change it maybe it works differently but till then the problem persists.
    thaks
    10-18-13 03:02 PM
    thanks for your quick reply, I fell because trying to hang up and looking at the screen and the floor was uneven, so it got shuttered after trying to hang up for two weeks (not the other way round) still when I change it maybe it works differently but till then the problem persists.
    thaks
    ahh ok. well after you get your phone fixed/replaced, I would suggest a) load a leakes OS here if you feel comfortable doing that and/or b) try to use your thumb in the middle of the end "button" to see if that works any better. best of luck!
    p g 17 likes this.
    10-18-13 03:07 PM
    I have an issue with the phone app itself. sometimes, i end the call, swipe up, click the x to close phone app (don't really use recent app screen)...but sometimes I do it quicker than the phone can end the call and it will then relaunch the phone app--usually into recent calls.

i just find it annoying, but i'm used to it.
    p g 17 likes this.
    10-18-13 03:19 PM
    ahh ok. well after you get your phone fixed/replaced, I would suggest a) load a leakes OS here if you feel comfortable doing that and/or b) try to use your thumb in the middle of the end "button" to see if that works any better. best of luck!
    I bought a case which hopefully will take care of ending the call when I close the case!! it might prevent the shuttering of the screen if I drop it in the future. thanks for your input
    10-18-13 04:14 PM
    I have an issue with the phone app itself. sometimes, i end the call, swipe up, click the x to close phone app (don't really use recent app screen)...but sometimes I do it quicker than the phone can end the call and it will then relaunch the phone app--usually into recent calls.

i just find it annoying, but i'm used to it.
    I guess it takes getting used to it, although anything else on the screen works well ( some things like answering took a while to get right) I think my screen had a sensitivity problem in that area maybe. I hope the holder will take care of it.
    thanks for your input
    10-18-13 04:17 PM
    I had this issue, as well, but after the .4181 MR update it seems to work a heckuva lot better now. It was quite frustrating before, as I had to push the "End Call" button several times for it to the end the call.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    10-18-13 04:30 PM