Greetings. I'm a long-time Blackberry fan and owner. I've had the Q10 since September. I noticed right out of the gate that when I received text messages either in the Hub or in the specific messaging, sometimes I could not open those messages. If I did open them, they would only show the contact and a blank text box and conversation field. Normally, the conversation is populated. It can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes for this to function correctly. I called Blackberry about this and they referred me to my Verizon carrier. I indicated that it wasn't a reception problem - I can see the texts as they arrive and get the "text preview" as they are received. They asked me to check and see if I had the latest software and in fact I do. That was all they could do for me.

Now, when I have either 1) the hub open or 2) specific messaging sections opened, the entire list of messages will disappear for a few seconds at a time and then repopulate. I tried a simple reset of my device to no avail. I checked again for the latest software. I am current. I vacated all Hub settings and reset them for my specific messaging. No luck. What do I do to fix this problem?
    01-16-14 01:38 PM
    I suspect this may be an issue between certain carriers and may be MMS messages, and I BELIEVE it's iphone users that are sending you these phantom messages. Am I right? I'm pretty sure this is a Verizon issue. I have heard of other people complaining about issues similar to this. I'm on the latest leak 10.2.1.1925 and I do not have the issue so I'm guessing it's fixed (or maybe I don't get text from iphone people?). Anyways I think it's fixed on the latest version which someday Verizon will release, or you can try loading a leaked build of it from our Leaked Beta OS sun forum.
    01-16-14 03:41 PM