Hello,
    I need some help!
    I upgraded to the 10.2 and I am suffering major problems- mainly texting and the length of time it takes for messages to load and how they now send to other people! I downloaded officially from the update that was sent to me but I did not backup my data (I didnt even know you could until now). Is it possible for me now to sync my BB to my computer (contacts, text messages and pictures) and then downgrade from the 10.2? Is so how do I do this?- Please could I have step by step instructions (technology is not my friend)

Many thanks in advance
    11-11-13 03:44 PM
    Hello,
    I need some help!
    I upgraded to the 10.2 and I am suffering major problems- mainly texting and the length of time it takes for messages to load and how they now send to other people! I downloaded officially from the update that was sent to me but I did not backup my data (I didnt even know you could until now). Is it possible for me now to sync my BB to my computer (contacts, text messages and pictures) and then downgrade from the 10.2? Is so how do I do this?- Please could I have step by step instructions (technology is not my friend)

Many thanks in advance
    You can't downgrade. You can only install the last known dev release of 10.1 on your device but your carrier has final say as they can push down the latest 10.2 again to your device as long as you are using their service and device if you haven't bought your device out right.
    11-11-13 03:51 PM
    You can't downgrade. You can only install the last known dev release of 10.1 on your device but your carrier has final say as they can push down the latest 10.2 again to your device as long as you are using their service and device if you haven't bought your device out right.
    How do I go about installing the last release of 10.1? If I did this would I lose my messages, pictures and contacts?
    11-11-13 03:59 PM
    While we're on the topic i'm sort of looking for the same solution. I'm on 10.2.1 and was wondering how I could downgrade to the official 10.2 with backup?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 06:14 PM