I have a few movies downloaded to my Q10 from Blackberry World. I am having trouble watching
    those movies on my Surface Pro 2 tablet. I can watch the movies on my Q10 obviously and on
    my flat screen through the hdmi cable hookup but I can not seem to get the movies to play on my
    Windows Surface Pro 2 tablet.....any suggestions, tips, assistance would be of help. Thanks in
    advance to all respondants.

P.S. Had a Playbook, which I loved, but it died got a Surface Pro 2, great device!!
    04-25-14 09:13 AM
    I have a few movies downloaded to my Q10 from Blackberry World. I am having trouble watching
    those movies on my Surface Pro 2 tablet. I can watch the movies on my Q10 obviously and on
    my flat screen through the hdmi cable hookup but I can not seem to get the movies to play on my
    Windows Surface Pro 2 tablet.....any suggestions, tips, assistance would be of help. Thanks in
    advance to all respondants.

P.S. Had a Playbook, which I loved, but it died got a Surface Pro 2, great device!!
    The Surface Pro 2 is definitely a great device! You can use an HDMI cable to connect to the Surface Pro 2 as well, they're just both MicroHDMI
    04-25-14 09:44 AM
    you wont be able to play the movie on the surface too. Downloads from BB world have to run from a BB device.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-25-14 09:50 AM
    The Surface Pro 2 is definitely a great device! You can use an HDMI cable to connect to the Surface Pro 2 as well, they're just both MicroHDMI
    These devices are both hdmi outputs as far as I know, so this will not work

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 09:53 AM
    You can't get DLNA to work on the Surface Pro?
    04-25-14 09:53 AM
    You can install BlackBerry Link, then on the phone you can allow access via wifi in the storage settings, this will all network access from the surface to the q10. Alternatively you can map the drives and access files using the surface from the q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 09:55 AM
    These devices are both hdmi outputs as far as I know, so this will not work

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure? I could be wrong but I thought you could change that in the settings of the Surface to use that screen to project
    04-25-14 09:55 AM
    Are you sure? I could be wrong but I thought you could change that in the settings of the Surface to use that screen to project
    If you can change it to operate as an hdmi input then it would definitely work, but I've never had a device that allowed hdmi out and in using the same port.

If you can, it's just making me want the surface 2 that much more lol

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 09:57 AM