OK, so after a period of time down time, my screen will go dark per my settings.

So, when I pick up my device and want to use it again, how do I wake up the screen? With the Bold 9900, I used to hit any key, tap the screen, etc., and the screen would wake up and I would be able to use the device. Now, the only solution I see it to locate and press the on/off screen on the top of the phone.

Am I missing something or did Blackberry go backwards here?
    09-05-13 08:43 AM
    You can swipe up from the bottom to upper bezel of you have it enabled.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-05-13 08:44 AM
    If you have gestures off you have to press the lock button on top or "w" "r" "d" "x" "0" then swipe up.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:47 AM
    Just got off a call on speakerphone the whole time. Screen went black at some point during the call. No way to end call. Which genuises designed this and didn't think it made sense to put a hard key for ending a call...thinking instead the best option was to leave people with a black screen? What if I wanted to browse or do something during the call...guess, I'd have to wake up the phone to do that too.
    09-05-13 03:47 PM
    Ahhh.. Maybe you just had a bad day..
    You should give BBOS a try. The new ones clearly don't suit you.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-05-13 03:50 PM
    Just got off a call on speakerphone the whole time. Screen went black at some point during the call. No way to end call. Which genuises designed this and didn't think it made sense to put a hard key for ending a call...thinking instead the best option was to leave people with a black screen? What if I wanted to browse or do something during the call...guess, I'd have to wake up the phone to do that too.
    During calls, the proximity sensor is on, so perhaps simply waving your hand over it would turn the screen back on. Other than that, what's wrong with swiping up to turn the screen back on?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 04:04 PM
    During calls, the proximity sensor is on, so perhaps simply waving your hand over it would turn the screen back on. Other than that, what's wrong with swiping up to turn the screen back on?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 04:18 PM