When I set a reminder in the calendar it will come up on the screen, but there's no sound...I have "Reminder" set to 'at start'...I have a tone chosen...I have "All Alerts On"...I've even gone into the app setting for calendar and turned it on there...But no sound is played...Please help
    03-08-15 09:53 PM
    Note: If you have this same/similar issue on a BlackBerry 10 device other than the BlackBerry Passport (BlackBerry Classic, Z30, Z10, Z5, Z3, Q10, Q5, etc...), this post may still be of great assistance in this matter.

Regarding the Calendar/Remember tasks audible notifications issue, as well as the integration of Remember tasks with the Calendar app, I have personally contacted Michael Clewley regarding this, and am proud to report that, at least as of the recent BlackBerry Passport OS update (OS Version 10.3.1.2558), this issue has been resolved for the most part - I have personally tested this myself. (However, the display still doesn't turn on alongside the audible notification.)

* For more information on this issue/fix, as well as the complete .zip file of all of the components of the BlackBerry Passport OS 10.3.1.2558 update, please visit this thread.

* For more details on OS update 10.3.1.2558 and/or how to sideload it via Sachesi, please visit this thread.
    03-14-15 08:59 PM