The setup for my blackberry has been running all day. A few weeks ago it worked alright but of let I can't even use it. It says it has to connect to mobile data connections and also WI-Fi which I believe I don't have connections to. I would be okay if I use the mobile network only.I think the problem is that I switched off my mobile data connection before turning off the device. So I was wondering if any one can help me turn on the mobile data connection or reset the settings of the device without accessing 'settings'. I also called my service provider and I was told that all is okay with my sim card. Thank you for the WI-Fi suggestion but that won't be possible because I live in an area where Wi-Fi is very scarce. Please anyone with suggestions help!!
    Last edited by daniel188; 05-19-15 at 04:13 AM.
    05-17-15 12:33 PM
    I believe that you need Wi-Fi during setup, so finding an available connection might allow it to finish.

http://demos.blackberry.com/blackber...ted/index.html
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 05-17-15 at 01:20 PM.
    05-17-15 12:55 PM
    Something is VERY wrong.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 03:47 PM
    No offence Denise bt I need to explain ma prob in full once again thxs
    05-19-15 04:16 AM
    I set mine up without WiFi. What I can recommend is using Link to reload the device software and setup the Q10 again, but make sure data is in fact turned ON this time around. Another thing is, check that (if you got it from a flea market or used from the classifieds?) the IMEI is in fact clean and not blacklisted by the carrier, as to why data might not even work at all, and only via a WiFi connection.

Just a few tips I wanted to pass on. Nobody wants a BlackBerry with half the features.

Posted from my QNX powered BlackBerry Q10.
    05-19-15 04:48 AM