Where do i go to edit the time i want to save emails for? I tried saving some emails to a personal folder,now theyre gone. 9900 had a seperate folder for those,,was a good idea.
    07-30-13 07:33 AM
    I'm not sure that there IS such a setting, but I would poke around in the Hub settings under the 3 dots menu in the Hub itself, AND also drill down in to the Email Accounts settings menus which you will find under that same menu.
    07-30-13 09:16 AM
    I thought i saw somewhere a place where it says save for 30 days etc. i just dont know where i saw it.
    07-30-13 09:17 AM
    There is no "Save" option matching the legacy BB OS in the current BB10.
    How long you can keep email on your device varies depending on your OS version and email account type.
    If you have 10.1.0.4xxx, you can keep ActiveSync (Hotmail, Outlook.com, etc) and IMAP accounts (Gmail, GMX, etc) for 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, or "forever".
    On an ActiveSync account, go to System Settings > Account Settings > (choose your account). Tap "Advanced" at the bottom. Scroll down to Sync Timeframe, and select your preference.
    For IMAP accounts, you need to delete the account and re-add it, selecting the advanced screen and following the steps above.

It could take a while, depending on how much email you're syncing -- be patient. Also, if you're syncing a lot, you may be best to do so over WiFi, unless you have a generous data plan.

Hope this helps.
    07-30-13 09:40 AM
    Has anyone actually synced their email account for longer than 30 days? I just got off the phone with Bell who had to call BB, because they couldn't answer me, about this topic & BB said the feature to sync emails forever is NOT in this MR .4181. Has anyone found a way to the contrary? Has anyone deleted than re-added an account to extend the email sync to forever? After reading about features of this latest update I was expecting to be able to sync for more than 30 days & being told it's not available by BB is confusing me. Can anyone give a definitive answer on this?
    07-30-13 06:29 PM
    There is no "Save" option matching the legacy BB OS in the current BB10.
    How long you can keep email on your device varies depending on your OS version and email account type.
    If you have 10.1.0.4xxx, you can keep ActiveSync (Hotmail, Outlook.com, etc) and IMAP accounts (Gmail, GMX, etc) for 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, or "forever".
    On an ActiveSync account, go to System Settings > Account Settings > (choose your account). Tap "Advanced" at the bottom. Scroll down to Sync Timeframe, and select your preference.
    For IMAP accounts, you need to delete the account and re-add it, selecting the advanced screen and following the steps above.

It could take a while, depending on how much email you're syncing -- be patient. Also, if you're syncing a lot, you may be best to do so over WiFi, unless you have a generous data plan.

Hope this helps.
    I dont have that advanced tab.
    07-31-13 07:25 AM
    I dont have that advanced tab.
    First, what is the email account you're referring to?
    Second, what OS version are you using?
    08-02-13 05:21 PM