Does anyone know how to do this? This seems a basic feature which was very straightforward with my previous BB.
    The only option is to send a complete contact profile as one can copy the individual telephone number or email address, which makes it a very clumsy and unhelpful process, if you just want to send or forward a particular piece of info from a contact profile.
    It also doesn't seem possible to do it the other way; ie copy a number or email address and just copy and paste it into an existing profile........
    Does anyone know if this is something that BB are in the process of fixing? It's possible on all leading competitors' models I think.
    tks,
    07-19-13 02:36 AM
    You can copy the info by going into Edit.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-19-13 02:41 AM
    Press & Hold, then to the right click Select. Then press & Hold, then to the right click Copy.

Cranky
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-19-13 03:57 AM
    Press & Hold, then to the right click Select. Then press & Hold, then to the right click Copy.

Cranky
    It doesn't work for me.

I go to contacts, select the contact, open the contact, select the number I want to copy and press & hold and nothing happens.

A solution in addition to edit the contact is call that number (in case it is a phone number) and do the same (press & hold) from the call log, in that case the copy and paste options show up.

Any other way to easily copy a number or email or any other info from a contact?

for now the piece of paper and pencil will do it for me.

My OS is 10.1.0.273
    09-09-13 10:34 AM
    How do you go into Edit on a Q10?
    09-22-13 04:04 PM
    Ah just sorted...press R in email to enter edit mode and then text becomes copyable...
    09-22-13 04:21 PM
    Macberry,

There are two options.

1- Dial the contact then directly hang up (dont actually call). Youll have the nbr in the call log. Long press on it and u can copy the nbr

2-(Better), go to the dialler, click on the contacts tab (next to call log tab), find the contact, click on it, long press on the desired nbr, now you can also copy the nbr

Unfortunately you cant do that from the "Contacts" app (just upgraded to 10.2.1.5... but still can't do it from the contacts app)
    01-29-14 07:10 AM