Came away from the Dentist with a clean bill of health and provisional appointment for 20 Feb 2018. On a whim, decided to put it into my Q10 calendar.

Seems I can put any time and date I like, provided it's 2017. Could not find any way to change the year.

That's a fail. I'm sure it can be done, but something that trivial should be intuitive and not require my asking the community how its done!

Anyone?

Thanks for that excellent answer. That was so unintuitive I would never have guessed it. Worked a treat.

I've had to edit my question to include this reply because I don't see a "reply" option on the page.
    Last edited by HarryStottle; 02-25-17 at 05:52 PM. Reason: REPLY OPTION NOT VISIBLE
    02-16-17 12:40 PM
    Yeah, you just have to choose the date first. Instead of hitting the "+", hit the little calendear icon to its right. The third "wheel" is for the years to the right of month and day.
    After your selection Hit "GO".
    Now click the "+".
    (Understand the little extra step there, but that's all I found).
    Yeah, you just have to choose the date first. Instead of hitting the "+", hit the little calendear icon to its right. The third "wheel" is for the years to the right of month and day.
    After your selection Hit "GO".
    Now click the "+".
    (Understand the little extra step there, but that's all I found).
    02-16-17 01:48 PM
    that's perverse. Just edited my question to include my reply because no "Reply" had appeared. As soon as I saved my changes, the reply button appeared. Nice triumph of man over planning!

Anyway thanks for that excellent answer. That was so unintuitive I would never have guessed it. Worked a treat.
    02-25-17 05:54 PM
    Happy to hear that it worked! ;-)
    03-01-17 10:34 AM