I have Blackberry Q10. I use Gmail account everyday for my private and professional accounts, it means i can sent the mail with different domains (I can choose from which account I want to send my email). I had this possibility in the android application, but in BB q10 I can just read all messages from every domain but reply just from @gmail.com. Does anybody know the solution for this problem? Maybe some apps?
    09-21-13 04:30 AM
    Simple. You can add as many email accounts as you like in setup. Then when you reply, you can select which email address you want to reply from by using the drop down at the top of your email that you are composing.
    09-21-13 05:05 AM
    How can I send from BB q10 via Gmail DIFFERENT accounts?-m761.jpg
    Not really. I have configured already few domains in google account, but as you can see in the picture, I cannot choose any of them in the Blackberry App. I can just send from main gmail address. Of course I could log into every domain seperately, but then I will be getting the same message twice - in the original domain and in gmail (which I prefare to use to send and reply)...
    09-22-13 12:43 PM
    If all your accounts are set up correctly and The Hub is set up correctly, when you tap compose icon, the choice of accounts should come up from which to pick an account for composition.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:20 PM
    I use multiple gmail addresses with different domains on my Q10 without issue. I'm guessing that what you are referring to is REPLYING to a specific email and only having the option of replying from the address it was originally sent to. This has been true as long as I can remember on every device I have used going back to 2002. The only work around I know of is to copy the email address, then compose new and paste it into the recipient field.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 09:41 AM
    Replying from the address it was originally sent to would be perfect. But this what I can do is replying from @gmail. Anyway, for this moment I stopped to sync Gmail mail (just calendar and contacts) and configured every mail address separately in my BB. It is not a perfect solution, but can reply from every domain I have and use.
    09-23-13 03:38 PM