HELLO, i have a blackberry q10 and i live in Zimbabwe where there is no BB Service so i cant access BB AppWorld. i have tried to download apps using SNAP but the apps are not opening, ie Whatsapp, Opera Mini etc. is there something wrong with my phone? may you please help so i can use various apps. thanks for your help in advance.
    02-24-16 01:35 AM
    You dont need Blackberry Internet Services on BlackBerry Q10. Just get a reguler data plan and you can access Blackberry World and download Whatsapp.

Posted from kyuten
    Rob Cheung likes this.
    02-24-16 02:13 AM
    it keeps on loading and loading and then it says cant connect to BB servers
    02-24-16 02:55 AM
    Your phone is locked for BlackBerry services. As mentioned before you need only Internet connection to install apps. Only catch is that you may have to install apps developed for BlackBerry because during the installation process you can uncheck option to connect to BlackBerry services. I did not see the same possibilities when installing apps for android.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 03:42 AM
    HELLO, i have a blackberry q10 and i live in Zimbabwe where there is no BB Service so i cant access BB AppWorld. i have tried to download apps using SNAP but the apps are not opening, ie Whatsapp, Opera Mini etc. is there something wrong with my phone? may you please help so i can use various apps. thanks for your help in advance.

Have you tried to remove the battery and re-installing it ? It may help. Or connect it to a PC and re-download the latest BlackBerry software via BlackBerry Link.
    02-24-16 04:37 PM
    i havent tried the latest Blackberry software, i will have to do that. thanks hey
    02-25-16 01:30 AM
    Search for BlackBerry world recovery tool. With this utility software you can reinstall your BlackBerry world if this doesn't work for you then try with other Internet connection. I am able to open BlackBerry world with WiFi but not with 3g.
    02-26-16 11:57 AM