i use the calendar NOTES field to contain important information about the calendar event. I add a keyword in the calendar event title when the event will need to be referred to later on. In the agenda i can then search the calendar by the keyword and all events containing the keyword will appear. This works perfectly on the Q10. I need to be able to export those events and specifically the NOTES field. They can go either into Outlook 2007 on my PC, or into a text file. NONE OF THE EXPORT OR SYNC FUNCTIONS WILL DO THIS. Syncing the Q10 calendar info to the PC has never yet sent the complete calendar and never the NOTES field. This makes the device useless.
    Does anyone have any solution as Blackberry/RIM either doesnt know what it did or doesnt care.
    09-02-15 09:31 PM
    This is all I know; calendar notes sync to https://www.chaoshost.com just fine for me. From there, you can use their desktop software (free version also exists) to work with the data - even export it.
    This is all I know; calendar notes sync to https://www.chaoshost.com just fine for me. From there, you can use their desktop software (free version also exists) to work with the data - even export it.
    09-03-15 01:16 PM