i had my speed dial' favourites' on the 'hidden' screen on my Q10 however this function seems to have disappeared on the update..
    09-11-15 03:05 PM
    I'll add to this thread. I'd like to know what problems have been seen on this latest update.

Anyone have details for me?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 01:06 AM
    OK, I'll ask another question. After AT&T forced my Q10 to update while I was on vacation, with no chance to backup 1st (thankfully I was in a WiFi connection so I didn't blow my entire data plan!) all of my speed dial numbers can't work.

I have always used 3,4,5,7 &9 as the speed dial keys for various family members but now after the update I can't. When I long press 3 it takes me directly to the alarm now. The 5 takes me to do a new note in the remember app. I'm not sure what pressing the 9 does, it opens up a dialog asking me to select an account of either text, PIN messages or BBM.

I like the idea of shortcuts for the various applications but would've preferred to use ones that were intuitive. Like N being for notes, A for alarm etc. Is there anything I can do to get my speed dials back and change the shortcuts to ones that I'll remember more easily?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 04:02 PM
    I like the idea of shortcuts for the various applications but would've preferred to use ones that were intuitive.
    Except for the 1(w) key, you can do as you wish... Go to Settings > Shortcuts and Speed Dial.
    10-03-15 04:06 PM