Yes, I would.
    I started with BlackBerry for my 1st smart phone and stuck it out until the iPhone 4S came out. I tried a few androids and the Palm Pre before I jumped from my 9700. I had the 5S for about a month before I picked up a Q10 again. I've actually had a Q10 three times before I kept it LOL!!! The 10.1 software still felt a little too beta for me. When 10.2.1 started leaking was when I picked up my third Q and stuck with it The Q has had very nice hardware from the start for me. It was some of the software issues, that have since been worked out, that had me returning it twice. Also, amongst my bevy of Q10's I've thankfully not had many of the issues that float around here.
    TL, DR: Q10 good!

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3247
    07-01-14 10:59 PM
    yes without doubt.

I can live with the small things that the Q10 went wrong... but above all.. i CANT type on virtual keyboards. I need my qwerty and the Q10 does that perfectly.
    07-01-14 11:32 PM
    Nope. Not a chance.

Love BB10 and the gestures and don't care about apps much so that isn't a concern, but two failed keyboards and zero customer support from BlackBerry so I'm done. I guess I should have learned the first time when BlackBerry bilked me for 400 bucks on the PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 12:46 AM
    From what can be gathered from the online research I've done, the Q10 is either loved, hated, or altogether ignored. I've been using an iphone 4 after my legacy BB was decommissioned and with only 30 days left on my contract I'll be switching both providers and devices. I've always been a qwerty girl but honestly with the inconsistency of happiness with Q10 users and the coming of iOS8, I'm having a hard time settling on which phone to go with.. It's between the iPhone 5C and Blackberry's Q10.. Any advice, relevant opinions, and insight into using the Q10 and all it can (and can't provide) is GREATLY appreciated
    The Q10 for me is a lifeboat before getting back onto the Titanic (the classic).

Also, in this history, the Titanic doesn't sink.

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    07-02-14 12:48 AM
    I would again yes, the Q10 is a much more advanced version of the 9930. Never faced any double tying issues, I guess I dodged a bullet there. Physical keyboards are still a better feel over a virtual one.
    07-02-14 12:53 AM
    Now that the Classic is near, probably not. Assuming it wasn't near, I'm still not sure. Don't get me wrong, I love the BlackBerry Q10. I just hated the keyboard and when the ''double typing'' issue occurred, I felt the pain from the money I wasted on a phone I'd end up replacing with another (Z30). I still prefer a keyboard phone over touchscreen (I'm not a fan of touchscreen at all), but the hardware failed. As a whole, ignoring that problem, it's an awesome phone.
    07-02-14 12:59 AM
    No way. Third Q10 in under a year, keyboard keeps developing double-typing.

Also, kinda buggy.

And non-existent customer service from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 02:03 AM
    I would get it again! It's a beast, love this phone more then any other phone out there. I had an iphone 4, 4s, 5 and 5S and it's all the same thing with all the iPhones and everyone has one, it's too mainstream. Get a Berry!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 02:25 AM
    In a heartbeat. The Q10 is a beast, and it absolutely makes BB10 shine in a way that the full touch screen models never could.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 03:14 AM
    If my Q10 will work the same as the first day 2 years from now, then YES!

Q10 is perfect for me in terms of size, focus on communication, and the long battery life.

The only thing I am concerned of is the longevity of physical keyboard as some seem to have double type or over sensitive keyboard.

I have had mind for four months, and it is good so far.

If I see that the Q10 longevity is good, I will gladly buy another.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    07-02-14 03:47 AM
    I love my q10. I pretty much stick to BlackBerry on my business line, and had a Bold prior to the Q. The Q is just a much better experience.

I bounce between Android and iOS on my personal line. I prefer the Q most of the time.

That said, if the z30 had been available on Sprint, I may have given it a shot, just for something different.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 05:07 AM
    I went from a Q10 back to my legacy 9930, which fried after about 3 years of use, so I figured I'd give Android a shot with the Galaxy S4 mini (hate the large phone era we are in). One thing that I've noticed that BB does EXTREMELY well is (for the most part) they do not make upgrades to OS which hinder the overall performance of the device. For instance, I would have stuck around with Android for a while longer, but the forced update to KitKat rendered my phone to an annoying glitchy-level. To send a text is now delayed process through tweaky screen transitions. I say that to say this: The 5c will be out of date rather soon - quite possibly even for iOS8. It's all marketing strategy, really. Push out required updates to phones that can't handle the system, which in turn forces people to upgrade. Take that into heavy consideration before buying. I sold that POS Android trash for a sexy white Q10 again... all of this took place over the course of a year. I think it is quite possibly my perfect phone. So yes, in hindsight, I did go with the Q10 again, but depending on the size of the Classic pretty much depends whether I will upgrade to it later.
    07-02-14 07:43 AM
    I'm in agreement with the others who believe BlackBerry is a company that respects its customers and produces great devices.

I've tried ios and android repeatedly over the years but they can't touch BlackBerry for efficiency. Clunky is the most accurate way to describe those systems. Being able to run android apps has been huge and I have been hearing more and more about further improvements in the 10.3 runtime (ie, the few android apps that wouldn't run before, now do)

I love my Q10 but I think I'll like my Q20 more. We're so close to the Passport and Classic that you really should wait... those devices are designed to divide the Q10 users into 2 groups that each will have fewer compromises for their qwerty segment.

Cheap Q5 to hold you over?
    goUSAFblue likes this.
    07-02-14 08:35 AM
    10/10 would Q10 again.

Wow. It rhyme.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 09:04 AM
    I have had the Q 10 for about four months coming from an iPhone and a windows phone (have had droids in the past as well). Without any hesitation I can say that the blackberry is the best phone I have owned. Durable, great battery, best keyboard in the game, and it just works. Yes there have been a lot of issues posted about the keyboard on the Q10 but mine has not experienced any of the problems and hopefully won't. Anyway I wouldn't hesitate to get this phone at all. I'm confident you ll be happy you did

Posted by the Q10
    07-02-14 10:07 AM
    It seems to come down to apps vs productivity. The Q10 seems to win when productivity is the goal, iphone (or any other touchscreens really) seem to be the winner if it's apps and media services that's the main focus. This actually makes the decision a much simpler one.. Another thing that some people seem to care about is the size of the phone, especially legacy BB users, and I can definitely personally relate to that. I love small phones and the convenience and portability of them, not that big screens aren't cool and great for videos and gaming and such, I just don't care for large phones and both the Passport and the Classic look huge lol. I was actually worried the Q10 may be too big for my tastes..
    I'm not sure I agree with that. Galaxy note series offer great productivity too. The ability to usse stylus and divide screens is a fantastic feature. New G3 will now offer copy and paste bins. The better maps feature on google and esp nokia maps is a huge step up from BlackBerry.

In fact, for work and play I haad to switch back to nokia just so I didn't get wrong directions again from bb; It had screwed me over a whole bunch of times.

As for the device size, unfort for my hand size it's just too small. I has very happy and hoped windermere would've adopted the user designed of Z30 qwerty phonne. It would've been a better size for me. Atm browsing sometimes become a choir, typing sometimes hurts, and other issues - all because the size is a bit too small for me.

And of course, you still need to be mindful of the double type problems, op, if you decide on q10. I've had it for months, very annoying. It's mysteriously disappeared, lucky me.

CB10 on the Q10
    07-02-14 10:23 AM
    Absolutely. No question. Best BlackBerry for me since the 9700.
    07-02-14 10:37 AM
    I'd take another Q10 in a heartbeat. To me, as a business man travelling all over the world, this is my primary business tool.

You need to plan a trip to Vietnam? Whip out Blackberry Travel and via Expedia it will show a very competitive flight. Then book a hotel through them too. Done and dusted. You want to keep track of this. Done, once Expedia sends the confirmations, they're automatically incorporated into Blackberry Travel for monitoring and in the calendar, which is synced with Google Calendar across all my computers.
    You want to inform your contacts about your flight details? Done. By sharing it with them through BlackBerry Travel. Truly better than a secretary, less tiring and certainly cheaper.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 12:42 PM
    Yes

This is still the best blackberry handset I have had and there has been many

Q10 - 10.2.1.3175
    07-02-14 12:49 PM
    Would buy it again without any hesitation.
    Even with some wifi issues recently or the double typing than can occur, i don't care, nothing comes near to the BB10 experience on the Q10 (and i tried the Z10).
    Can't wait now for the Passport!!!
    07-02-14 01:40 PM
    I love my Q10 but the text selection is basically impossible to deal with. If I had to choose a single phone to use for the rest of my life it would be my 9930. That phone was perfect.
    This is the major issue I have. If the Q20 is out, I'd choose the Q20 as the one phone but at this moment I'd pick the 9900 although I won't go back to it right now. I'm doing all text related things on the pc to avoid having to select it on my phone.
    07-02-14 02:09 PM
    For those of you who love the Q10, you REALLY love it. It's nice to see people really enjoying the phone they choose as opposed to being so ho-hum about it.. Which happens more than you may think, I think desensitization from the wonders of technological advancements or something. So many good points mentioned... I totally believe companies want to keep customers chasing that high of better, bigger, faster. That's not a race I like to run lol. I was so happy with my Curve 9350 but admit it was dated. At least there's plenty to choose from.. big, small, touch, qwerty, Android, Blackberry. As cool at the Passport and Classic seem I think they'll be too big. I don't see myself getting a phone bigger than the Q10 or Z10 if I went all touch again
    07-02-14 03:51 PM
    One thing I forgot to say in my earlier reply. I do love my Q10 for it's small size and how it works for me. Other's obviously love or hate it for various reasons. I did not buy mine from a carrier. I did Amazon for an unlocked Q10 open box new handset. I think at the time I paid $195. That price is probably going lower now and even more so when new hardware launches. The Q10 could live on for a while as a low cost way to buy a no contract BB10 device with a small form factor.
    07-02-14 04:15 PM
    I got the white Q10 best blackberry I have owned

Posted via WHT Q10
    07-02-14 04:37 PM
    I've been a BlackBerry user since 2006 (my first BlackBerry was a Curve 8520), and I left my BlackBerry 9900 in 2013 for a Nokia Lumia 920, after my workplace stopped supporting BlackBerry BIS email. Although a fullscreen phone is popular today, I struggled with text input and poor battery life. I recently obtained a 2nd-hand Q10 and have never been happier. It is simply the best BlackBerry I've ever owned. Superb keyboard and superb battery life. As I use my phone a lot for work & personal life, I really struggled using a fullscreen device for emails and messaging. Yes, those devices (like the iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc) have their place - great for watching videos & playing games, but nothing beats the Q10 for productivity & efficiency. No point having a fullscreen phone with all the bells & whistles if one can hardly type properly (without having to press 'backspace' frequently). The Q10 is probably the best QWERTY BlackBerry to date.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 05:27 PM
227 1234 ...