OK so trying to correct a miss spelled word using the highlight tapping thing.
    its a hit or miss when try to highlight a word to correct it. how do you correct a miss spell word a letter at a time
    sometimes when I press and hold the word I get it to turn blue with arrows? and I get the wrong word fingers to fat for that.
    am not using this right.
    07-26-13 05:28 PM
    When you tap there is often a blue ring. Tap any edge to move the ring and cursor to the point you need. Shift and delete to remove a letter in front of the cursor.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    FrankIAm likes this.
    07-26-13 05:31 PM
    When you tap there is often a blue ring. Tap any edge to move the ring and cursor to the point you need. Shift and delete to remove a letter in front of the cursor.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    OK that worked in a email I just tested it I couldn't get it work today. for some reason
    I might keep the phone if I can figure these things out.
    07-26-13 06:04 PM
    If you long press on any word the word should get highlighted.

If you just tap a letter the bubble should show up. Tap the left or right side of the bubble to get to a specific letter within the word. Tap the top or bottom of the bubble to get to specific lines.

To highlight more than one word long press any word and that word should be highlighted. You can then move the left and right teardrop things to highlight your selection. You can also long press on a selection and options to cut/copy/paste or select all should pop up to your right.

Hope this helps. I've gotten pretty good at text selection on my q10, and I'm not really missing the trackpad much. Hope you will give it another shot.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 11:54 PM