Hello,

I did search the whole forum but could not find somebody having similar problem or I suck at searching. I'm sorry if I am repeating something that has been answered before.

I had a bold 9790 and have been upgraded to a Q10. I have come in terms with the Hub but I have an issue that is bugging me a lot; I cannot see any of my read emails in there. I have a BES connection from work which is the only email account in there. I also have a linkedin account connected and that's about it. I see unread emails only and as soon as I read them on my Outlook or on the blackberry they disappear from my Blackberry. However, I can see the emails sent from my Blackberry on the Q10.

I've searched everywhere in the settings but cannot find anything for this. Hope you guys can help.

Cheers

I found the problem and believe it or not I had a facepalm moment when I did. My outlook was set to deliver the emails to pst instead of ost and all the emails once in the pst disappeared from the BB. Changed it back to the ost and it worked, however, I am not sure what has changed that the emails were fine with the settings on the Bold and this issue came with Q10 only.
    Last edited by balfagi; 05-19-13 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Reason found
    05-14-13 11:49 PM
    I think I read somewhere that you have to go into your outlook settings and make sure that the "leave copy of each message on server" option is checked. I do not have a Q10 yet or any blackberry for that matter to check to see if it works though
    05-15-13 12:43 AM
    Thanks sbrasser,
    I think that applies to the connections using POP3 but not exchange emails as that option is not available.
    05-15-13 01:30 AM
    Thanks. I am using Gmail and hotmail for emails. So can I do this from there? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 04:11 AM
    googlemail.com, go to settings -> Forwarding POP3/IMAP--> activate imap.
    Maybe you're using pop3 in there?!
    Are you sure that your're using IMAP with outlook? I'm using the same settings and don't have any problems at all.

sorry I misread your post...
    Last edited by groej; 05-15-13 at 07:33 AM.
    05-15-13 04:41 AM
    Hi groej,
    Are you using BES server connected with exchange?
    05-15-13 05:40 AM
    Did anyone not have the same issue?
    05-18-13 11:48 PM