I installed a new game and when I was dragging it to a different location on my phone my phone froze and restarted, and now the BlackBerry icon that's usually next to the 4G and signal strength is gone
    Help with my Q10-img_20151224_233239.png

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 11:50 PM
    Is this a big deal? I've done battery pulls and it's not coming back, it's been there since I had my phone for 2 years now it seems completely gone any suggestions? Here is a old screenshot of the BlackBerry icon in the status bar where the 4G and signal strength usually be
    Help with my Q10-img_20151224_195307.png

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 11:52 PM
    The phone froze when I was dragging the app, and when my phone came back on I noticed a app got deleted (NYC subway maps) and I noticed the BlackBerry icon that's next to the 4G and signal strength were gone, I'm sorry if I didn't post all of my problems in one post, the crackberry app is acting up on my phone , but I think this is kinda weird and I would like to know why it did that and can I do anything about it, I don't really wanna do a software re install any other suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 01:02 AM
    It will come back be a little bit patient.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 01:12 AM
    Are you sure? Lol its been a couple of hours

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 01:13 AM
    Any fixes? It's been almost a full day and it's still the same

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 03:43 PM
    Just register it again (and that's not related with you moving an icon...). Go to Settings > About, select Network in the combo list and tap the overflow icon (the 3 dots at the bottom right). Then select Register BlackBerry. That's all.
    12-26-15 08:57 AM
    I did that and it still hasn't come back

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 11:09 AM
    I did that and it still hasn't come back
    Check if you have still the issue when on Wi-Fi.
    Check also after limiting your network to 3G or less.
    Contact your carrier to know if they block port(s) or protocol(s) with your mobile plan.
    12-26-15 03:28 PM
    I still have the problem even on WiFi and limiting my data services, I called my service provider(metro pcs) and told her I wasn't able to connect to the BlackBerry infrastructure and she told me that metro pcs does support BlackBerry anymore and that she was surprised I was able to get my BlackBerry to run wit metro for so long lol yea ok anyway, do anymore have the BlackBerry infrastructure( the BlackBerry icon next to the data signal in the upper right corner) and metro pcs on they phone? I asked her if I be a new up to date BlackBerry will I be able to have it wit metro she said no

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 04:21 PM
    Typo I meant buy a new up tp date unlocked BlackBerry *

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 04:24 PM
    I still have the problem even on WiFi and limiting my data services, I called my service provider(metro pcs) and told her I wasn't able to connect to the BlackBerry infrastructure and she told me that metro pcs does support BlackBerry anymore and that she was surprised I was able to get my BlackBerry to run wit metro for so long lol yea ok anyway, do anymore have the BlackBerry infrastructure( the BlackBerry icon next to the data signal in the upper right corner) and metro pcs on they phone? I asked her if I be a new up to date BlackBerry will I be able to have it wit metro she said no
    She thought you spoke of BlackBerry BBOS (aka Legacy). She probably don't know about BlackBerry BB10... sigh... There is no need of specific infrastructure anymore. The question to ask has nothing to do with BlackBerry, you want to know if your carrier block specific port(s) or protocol(s), if you have a full Internet experience or not

That said, if you can't register your BlackBerry on Wi-Fi (and if this Wi-Fi isn't provided by your carrier!), that's another matter.
    Last edited by Joshu42; 12-27-15 at 05:17 PM.
    syah iejam likes this.
    12-27-15 04:13 AM
    Should I call back and ask anything? Is it a big deal that my BlackBerry isn't connected to in infrastructure? It seems like I have no problem with calls text or data

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 01:27 PM
    Well, this icon tells you when you are connected to BlackBerry Services ; that includes BBM and, of course, BlackBerry Protect...

Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network, not from your current carrier, and do the short procedure I gave you above to Register your phone.
    12-27-15 05:16 PM