Hi, CrackBerry!
    I want to ask about BBM.
    This morning, I was download a BlackBerry Beta Zone, then I try to download BBM Channel, I thought it was a new app just like Channel C00056F01. But it's synchronize with my BBM and it's changed the UI and add a new BBM channel on the BBM.
    How I reinstalling the previous version of the BBM?
    I think, better to wait the official version, coz maybe there are bugs or something that make not stable.
    Help me please CrackBerry team. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 08:44 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Well, I can only think of this:

• Install the Chrome plugin and delete BBM from the device;
    • Reboot;
    • Download BBM from BlackBerry World

But I gotta wonder... What's wrong there? I'm running the latest beta and it works just fine. What issues are you having that made you want to downgrade?
    09-08-13 08:51 PM
    Is the Chrome plugin in the Blackberry App World?
    There's nothing wrong, but I just afraid that beta version is not stable, maybe some bugs, freeze, etc.
    BTW, how we change the themes into darker version just like previous for this new version of BBM?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 09:00 PM
    What I'm said is proved, it's only a small detail, but that's prove the new version is not perfect as before.
    The keyboard shortcut if we open the recent update like "T" for Top, and "B" for Bottom are not functional if we press the key just like previous version.
    Maybe that's not big problem but I think better wait BlackBerry release the official version.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 09:40 PM
    Is the Chrome plugin in the Blackberry App World?
    There's nothing wrong, but I just afraid that beta version is not stable, maybe some bugs, freeze, etc.
    BTW, how we change the themes into darker version just like previous for this new version of BBM?

Posted via CB10
    The Chrome Plugin is a plug in for Google Chrome Browser.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp

If there is nothing wrong, then I suggest you start worrying when something goes wrong.

You'll live longer this way.

What I'm said is proved, it's only a small detail, but that's prove the new version is not perfect as before.
    The keyboard shortcut if we open the recent update like "T" for Top, and "B" for Bottom are not functional if we press the key just like previous version.
    Maybe that's not big problem but I think better wait BlackBerry release the official version.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't even know there were shoortcuts. Well, you got the link for the plugin. Hack away!
    09-08-13 09:58 PM
    Mr. Diegonie, about the plugin, how I'm used it?
    Is the application are for computer so I delete the bbm from the comp, or I'm just download to my Q10 and installed it then delete the bbm?
    Because I open with my Q10, it's said that I must use Google Chrome. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 12:25 AM
    The option to change theme from black to white or vise versa, will become available in the official 10.2 release for the public and you can also change calendar, contacts and text messages.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    09-09-13 02:02 AM
    BTW, kye2000, do you know if I installed the beta BBM/OS version then BlackBerry release the official, can we replaced the beta version with the official one? Although the beta version is higher than the official. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 02:29 AM
    BTW, kye2000, do you know if I installed the beta BBM/OS version then BlackBerry release the official, can we replaced the beta version with the official one? Although the beta version is higher than the official. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The beta version will not be higher than the release.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    09-09-13 02:34 AM
    Thanks Mr.BravoZuluDelta

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 02:39 AM
    Mr. Diegonie, about the plugin, how I'm used it?
    Is the application are for computer so I delete the bbm from the comp, or I'm just download to my Q10 and installed it then delete the bbm?
    Because I open with my Q10, it's said that I must use Google Chrome. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    The Chrome Plugin is a plug in for Google Chrome Browser.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp

If there is nothing wrong, then I suggest you start worrying when something goes wrong.

You'll live longer this way.
    Sorry I thought it was clear. Use a PC. There is no Google Chrome for BB10 after all.

Here's a link that talks about it: http://crackberry.com/sideload-apps-...-google-chrome
    09-10-13 03:46 PM