Hi all,

I got my Q10 yesterday but have not got it on the Sprint Network yet still using my 9930 but I set up a few apps on the Q so far.

Is there any apps out there like the following:

1. Antair Spam Filter
    2.Screen Grabber
    3.Advanced OS & LED
    4. Apps Lock Pro
    5. Some sort of Picture Hider
    6. Documents to Go
    12-24-13 08:00 AM
    Screen grabber? O.o
    U Don't know that u can capture the screen shot when u click the volume up & down button together?
    Documents to go? An app named docs to go is already preinstalled on all BB10 devices!

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    12-24-13 08:06 AM
    I can't speak to all of them, but Docs to Go is already built into the OS. If you're not seeing it, then try searching for it in BlackBerry World.

Second, you don't need an app for taking screenshot (at least that's what I assume "screen grabber" is for). You simply hold the volume up and volume down buttons until you see the words "Screen shot saved in your personal space" pop up on your screen. Then open your pictures app and you should find them on your device in the camera folder (not your media card).

Hope that helps at least.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    12-24-13 08:06 AM
    I'm not quite sure on all of these:

1. I'm not sure if there are any spam blockers that work with the hub right now.

2. For a screen grabber, just press both of the volume buttons at the same time until you hear the camera click: that will give you a screen shot.

3. There are several LED apps available, though for the time being they all need to run as an active frame unless you're running one of the 10.2.x leaks that allow for headless apps.

4. Not sure if there's a comparable app: will just a lock password work?

5. There are a bunch of picture hiders for BB10 available

6. Documents to Go is built in: the shortcut is called Docs to Go.
    12-24-13 08:07 AM
    I couldn't find any app that's as good as Advance OS. That app is the best LED control ever. I have BeBuzz for the Q, (also had it before I found Advance OS) but it's not nearly as customizable. If you find anything better, be sure to post it!

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 09:04 PM
    I will. So many great apps on bb7 that didn't transfer to BB10
    12-25-13 07:49 AM