I had a Q10 that is running a calendar under my gmail account. I had assumed that the I added that gmail account to my new Q10 all of the appointments would be there as well. I added the account, all of the contacts carried over, but none of the info from the calendar. Any idea as to why? I checked the setting. It list calendar in the gmail account settings

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 09:29 PM
    Check here to see if everything is shared:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect?pli=1
    Last edited by conite; 01-24-16 at 10:06 PM.
    Ecm likes this.
    01-24-16 09:36 PM
    Seems to be. There is a line that says sync to you ipad/iphone. And the calendar that I'm referring to is checked. Is that what you mean?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 03:10 PM
    What about the other way, maybe my entries on my old BlackBerry are not syncing to the online version. They don't seem to be. Why would that happen?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 03:10 PM
    I see what happened. When I go into the calendar settings and go to the section where you select which calendars to display, and I then de-select home calendar, all of my appointments disappear. I then also checked online on my Google calendar and none of my appointments are there. This tells me that I've been saving the appointments in my home calendar rather that Google. It seems that BlackBerry is set to do that. My 2 questions therefore are:

1) how can I transfer the appointments that I've been saving in my home calendar to my Google one?

2) how do I set up my new Q10 so that added appointments are saved in Google? (just not to display home calendar Is not enough. I tried it. Just adds to home calendar and tells you that you can't see it because it's not displayed)

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 06:36 AM