Hey guys,

Die-hard blackberry fan. Won the Z10 and now I bought the Q10 (I'm keeping both ).

For my Z10, I remember in the beginning I had to try a few times to add my email addresses (google apps) to finally get it to work. I know the calendar sync wasn't as good until about a week after the official launch but eventually everything worked flawlessly.

Now for my Q10 I'm having the same struggles only this time it doesn't seem like it works at all. With the z10, I could at least add the emails regularly but with the Q10, I have to add them with advanced features (but it doesn't sync my emails for calendar).

Any help would be great. I'm hoping I'm just missing something or possibly a Blackberry update but the calendar app is really important for me because I run my own business.

Thanks! Btw, for all those curious about the Q10, buy it. It's the best phone in the market haha
    05-02-13 01:55 PM
    Can you add it as an iCal? Settings \ Add \ Advanced, etc...
    05-02-13 02:24 PM
    No unfortunately not. It doesn't read my google apps accounts. I'm hoping it's an issue they'll figure out in a future update. This is a semi-drag. I only know of one other person who has the same problem with a Q10. No one else having this issue? My gmail works though but that's useless for small businesses with different domain names
    05-03-13 10:25 AM
    I've owned several Blackberries and this has never happened. Setting up the accounts were fine, but as far as getting emails synced/pushed onto the phone has not happened. I'm also not able to load anything in Twitter and am not getting Facebook notifications. Seriously considering taking this phone back.
    05-07-13 04:53 PM
    I've owned several Blackberries and this has never happened. Setting up the accounts were fine, but as far as getting emails synced/pushed onto the phone has not happened. I'm also not able to load anything in Twitter and am not getting Facebook notifications. Seriously considering taking this phone back.
    Not sure what's going on with your phone. Give it an hour to sync everything properly. Social media stuff definitely works. Did you set everything up properly?
    05-07-13 05:02 PM