I could scream that I don't get the update! I imported the Q10 from Canada... come on BlackBerry!!!!
    Always been like this, will always be like this. On my old 9900 I never got any update EVER. Always had to install leaks. ALWAYS.

Sorry, but on iPhone ALL devices in the world get the update instantly... this just sucks!!! :'(
    Go buy an iPhone then. They have ability to push past the carrier wait times for updates. Always have. It is why they are as profitable as et have been. It sucks yes, until we have BlackBerry push past that we all have to wait.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 10:48 AM
    Also u have sms BBM email BBM video most have twitter and Facebook so why is whatsapp so popular? Blaq should be in hub and if twitter is off it goes to Blaq only.

Posted via CB10
    Snazy and anon(3072139) like this.
    05-09-13 10:52 AM
    The hub manager is still ****ed up!
    05-09-13 10:58 AM
    is there an auto hide or any hife function for the url bar while browsing the web?
    Good Question. But, I do like having access to the address bar, but it would be cool to be given an option to hide it.
    05-09-13 11:06 AM
    Restoring text messages from legacy backups still doesn't work
    05-09-13 11:09 AM
    Restoring text messages from legacy backups still doesn't work
    It has always worked for me
    Since first release also
    05-09-13 11:12 AM
    Also u have sms BBM email BBM video most have twitter and Facebook so why is whatsapp so popular? Blaq should be in hub and if twitter is off it goes to Blaq only.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, much prefer Blaq to the native app.
    I do hope that too many other apps dont get access to the hub though, or it will get very cluttered.

Whatsapp is so popular because it has become the biggest carrier of messages on a daily basis now, so BB responding to that and putting it in there makes sense. Far nicer to use from the hub I have to say.
    05-09-13 11:13 AM
    Great to see Whatsapp integrated into the hub. Hard to believe a few months back we were not sure if Whatsapp would even be truly native on BB10

Another pleasant surprise was the Box upgrade. Very handy indeed

What else have you found with. 273 ?

Attachment 159802
    Attachment 159803

Posted via CB10
    Hi how did you get the Box upgrade? Mine is still showing only the 50GB I had when I signed up

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:20 AM
    Hi how did you get the Box upgrade? Mine is still showing only the 50GB I had when I signed up

Posted via CB10
    The upgrade was automatic. I have never used it, but nice to have.
    But if you have 50GB then I wouldn't worry about an 'upgrade' to 10GB
    00stryder likes this.
    05-09-13 11:25 AM
    Could always do with another 10Gb although I've only used 98Kb

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:33 AM
    Could always do with another 10Gb although I've only used 98Kb

Posted via CB10
    I think this is just 10gb, not in addition to existing accounts. I could be wrong, will have to log in and see.
    05-09-13 11:38 AM
    thought you could turn off which ones you want in the hub no?

I agree, much prefer Blaq to the native app.
    I do hope that too many other apps dont get access to the hub though, or it will get very cluttered.

Whatsapp is so popular because it has become the biggest carrier of messages on a daily basis now, so BB responding to that and putting it in there makes sense. Far nicer to use from the hub I have to say.
    05-09-13 11:50 AM
    Outlook.com is using Microsoft Exchange Active sync and it works well for Email, Calnedars and contacts. It is probably currently the best choice for a free email service on a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the clear answer to that question. I made an outlook.com account a few weeks ago because from what I could gather from all of the technobabble about the issue, they would support it, I'm happy to hear a clear-cut translation to all of that so I know I didn't make that account for nothing. :-)
    05-09-13 12:53 PM
    Great to see Whatsapp integrated into the hub. Hard to believe a few months back we were not sure if Whatsapp would even be truly native on BB10

Another pleasant surprise was the Box upgrade. Very handy indeed

What else have you found with. 273 ?

Attachment 159802
    Attachment 159803

Posted via CB10
    Just read through all posts, must have missed how you got this upgrade? And what carrier you're with?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:02 PM
    thought you could turn off which ones you want in the hub no?
    You can control what messages populate the hub message lists but when you go into the main hub where you can go to specific inboxes, as far as I know you can't remove the options.

In fairness it will only show the inboxes of the accounts you set up. But the list gets quite long as more apps become hub based.

It's not the end of the world, I just wanted to moan about it

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:07 PM
    Just read through all posts, must have missed how you got this upgrade? And what carrier you're with?

Posted via CB10
    Upgrade was automatic on the Q through Orange UK.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:08 PM
    I think this is just 10gb, not in addition to existing accounts. I could be wrong, will have to log in and see.
    Correct. 10 on 10 - Box giving BlackBerry 10 users 10GB of storage for free | CrackBerry.com
    05-09-13 01:30 PM
    Upgrade was automatic on the Q through Orange UK.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Hopefully soon on Rogers. Enjoy and let us know of anything that comes up new. Appreciate it

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:34 PM
    as a soon to be Q10 owner I have to ask (and yes I am a Blackberry noob, this is my first one) is there any other way to get a software update, i.e. through Blackberry Link, then through your carrier?
    05-09-13 02:00 PM
    as a soon to be Q10 owner I have to ask (and yes I am a Blackberry noob, this is my first one) is there any other way to get a software update, i.e. through Blackberry Link, then through your carrier?
    The answer is yes, but the release through link is still controlled by the carrier. Currently the only way to upgrade manually if your carrier hasn't released it is to use the autoloader method, which is an exe file that runs on a PC and loads the software to the phone. Some of the users here have access to either the autoloader file or the tools to make one from a carrier's release.
    scaffer likes this.
    05-09-13 02:14 PM
    Frigging hub is STILL switching accounts off randomly. Grrrrr

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:37 PM
    Things are way smoother on this update.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    05-09-13 02:44 PM
    Frigging hub is STILL switching accounts off randomly. Grrrrr

Posted via CB10
    I only had this happen for the first few hours. How long has it been doing this for you?
    I went in one at a time, toggled it on, edited settings, then repeated it for the next one and so on. Once I did that, they all stayed.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:50 PM
    Things are way smoother on this update.

Posted via CB10
    What sort of thing you finding smoother?

I have to say I love Type and Go already. So cool with twitter, Facebook etc. Still getting to grips with the rest of it.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:51 PM
    Like scrolling in general and browser feels better. More optimized

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:53 PM
171 1234 ...