As the title suggests , I'm done with Blackberries and it's all due to
    1- The flop that is the Q10
    2- Hein's **** poor handling of the company.
    3- Blackberry's arrogance in general.
    4- One small hair line scratch that enabled my Q10 a 600$ paper weight.
    So to sum it all up: I'm sorry Rim( I like that name better) You will always have a price in my heart but unless you learn to catch up with the top dogs it's goodbye for now.
    07-14-13 06:01 PM
    Sorry to hear that you were so careless as to not invest 30 bucks to protect your beautiful Q.

Have fun with your new semi-smart phone, and please be careful not to drop it. Bye!
    SDTRMG and ghundiraj like this.
    07-14-13 06:06 PM
    Q10 replacement screen is 110.00. Please send me your paperweight I will gladly take it.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    SDTRMG and ghundiraj like this.
    07-14-13 06:14 PM
    The OP, has some points. But, BB's Hub as well as its no button swipe and tap tech is being copied throughout the smartphone world.
    07-14-13 06:15 PM
    Judging by the anger and bitterness in your farewell speech, I doubt BlackBerry or crackberry.com is suffering a big loss here. But goodbye anyway.
    rudyalexc likes this.
    07-14-13 06:16 PM
    I don't see how the Q10 smartphone is a flop or ever was to begin with....its too early to call it a flop..

Q10 is where most of the sales are coming from with respect to BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    07-14-13 06:16 PM
    Goodbye . Glad you tried

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:25 PM
    there's already a thread for posts like this
    07-14-13 06:27 PM
    So, let me understand this guy's logic.

My phone gets a 0.002" inch wide scratch and I get mad, open CB10, navigate to the appropriate forum. Start writing a thread.

In which I state some irrelevant points to the screen but help fend my rage against people I will probably never meet. Then as a last but not less important point, I state my problem.

I decide that because of this 0.002" wide scratch I will let go of the phone I've been using every day nowadays.

So here you go community. I shared my story!!!!

To what I just have one thing to say...

and?

Marketing is everything
    rudyalexc likes this.
    07-14-13 06:29 PM
    Well just to clarify,
    I sold the phone on ebay for 400 bucks and the other reason I'm leaving Blackberry is that since BBM is already being ported to android so I'll be able to keep in touch with my friends who still haven't crossed . It's astonishing how some posters act if you bad mouth Blackberry ,and truth be told Blackberry is far behind in terms of functionality. No signs of netflix , instagram and other apps have also influenced my decision.
    07-14-13 06:29 PM
    So, let me understand this guy's logic.

My phone gets a 0.002" inch wide scratch and I get mad, open CB10, navigate to the appropriate forum. Start writing a thread.

In which I state some irrelevant points to the screen but help fend my rage against people I will probably never meet. Then as a last but not less important point, I state my problem.

I decide that because of this 0.002" wide scratch I will let go of the phone I've been using every day nowadays.

So here you go community. I shared my story!!!!

To what I just have one thing to say...

and?

Marketing is everything
    Just to clarify the measly 0.002 scratch renders the phone completely usless eg it's not responding at all .
    07-14-13 06:31 PM
    You will have to make your post about 2 paragraphs longer, add 6 more points and post this in the "general discussion forum" if you want to catch up with the other "top dog" "goodbye BlackBerry" posts. See ya.
    Carjackd and SDTRMG like this.
    07-14-13 06:32 PM
    What happened to your phone?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:33 PM
    Just an hour ago.

Goodbye Blackberry-img_00002316.png

Don't really understand your need to post this type of thread here, you talk about opinions as if they were facts. And that only makes you look bad.

Marketing is everything
    Carjackd and SDTRMG like this.
    07-14-13 06:34 PM
    I know that instagram thing is such and issue.
    Goodbye Blackberry-img_00001688.png

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    07-14-13 06:38 PM
    1) not a flop, probably the best BlackBerry ever sold to date
    2) eh, you have to remember, there are many other factors in how a company runs than just the ceo. What exactly has he done that's so bad?
    3) arrogance? For what? It's pretty obvious that they KNOW they are in last place, that their phones havnt been selling as well as they should, the reboots etc... again, in an international multi billion dollar company, you can't just change a policy or enact something without it taking quite a bit of time to actually go into effect.
    4) a hairline scratch will not cause your phone to stop working, a hairline crack will because it has a newer generation of touchscreen tech where the glass and digitizer are one peice. Guess what? My nexus 4 is like that, and so are many other new phones (as well as most future phones) are as well.

If you buy something for 600$ but don't buy either insurance or a case for it, then it's kinda on you. That's like saying I bought a $1000 computer but I didn't buy insurance or a case then I accidently did something then go on to blame the company. Op, you should at least sell it to make the money back

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:40 PM
    Just to clarify the measly 0.002 scratch renders the phone completely usless eg it's not responding at all .
    You see?

Basically you are taking an isolated case and saying it's a normal thing to happen . Because I've never heard of something like this before and I read the forums daily.

And you go and talk about it as if it was like this for everyone. I got a scratch in my screen and well... where do you think I'm writing from? Don't talk for everyone, if you want to fend of your rage go and talk to Customer Support.

I mean, how do you solve a problem by making a thread here?

Marketing is everything
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-14-13 06:41 PM
    07-14-13 06:47 PM